"Go to school..." He answers. You look at him confused. "I rather put my effort into that then to be dealing with this bullshit..." He sighs. "I want nothing to do with Toman and Mikey..."

"... you sound off... That doesn't sound like something you would say..." You comment. Baji smiles and scoffs. 

"Mikey has changed... and I can't stop him... Mikey chose to stand with Kisaki knowing what kind of guy he is... the fuck else am I supposed to do..."

"But-"

"The same shit keeps repeating... No matter how many times I try to stop Mikey... he won't listen..." Your eyes widen when you see a tear fall from Baji's eyes. Did I break something... the story is falling off script... You panic in your head. "I'm tired." Baji's head droops fully and his arms and legs drop down. His hair fully covering his face. "Tell Mikey that... That I give up being his friend..." He quietly says.

After leaving his house you slowly walk down the stairs. Chifuyu is sitting at the bottom step. You slowly sit beside him.

"How did you know Baji is planned to get killed." Chifuyu asks without looking at you.

"Baji became a threat to Kisaki's plan... just like how he planned for Draken to be killed... Baji is next..."

"So, you had a hunch this was all going to happen?" He asks you.

"Kinda..." You softly say as you fidget with the charm Baji gave you.

"What's that?" Chifuyu asks.

"A charm... I need to talk to Mikey..." You say standing up.

"Do you want me to walk with you?" Chifuyu asks. You look into the distance before looking back at him. 

"Yeah... but can you call Mikey or Draken for me?"

"Yeah..."

You slowly walk on a path towards Mikey who's crouching in front of a gravestone. Draken looks at both you and Chifuyu. Mikey slowly stands up and looks towards you.

"Yuki." He bubbles as he smiles at you. You grab his wrist and pull his hand towards you, placing the charm in his hand. Mikey's eyes widen when he sees what you placed in his hand. "Where did you get this from?"

"Baji gave that to me..." 

"... Baji still had this. Why did he give it to you?" 

"He wanted me to give this to you..." You softly say. "..." You think about the other things Baji said and didn't have the guts to say it. Mikey stares at the charm and then back at you.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm just tired... I'm going to go now..." You turn around and walk away. Chifuyu looks at you confused. Mikey watches you as you walk away.

You don't know exactly where to go but you choose to just walk. You continue walking until you reach a park. You slowly walk into the park and up to a swing. You stare at the swing before sitting down on it. You sigh and close your eyes as you push yourself back and forth a bit.

"I thought you had to talk to Mikey-" A voice said from beside you. You quickly look up to see Chifuyu. You sigh and shake your head. "What happened?"

"I feel useless..."

"What do you mean?" Chifuyu sits down on the swing beside you.

"I mean... this is all so stressful... It's so chaotic... and so many things are happening... so many problems... and everything is changing...."

"Huh?" Chifuyu looks at you confused but with concern in his face.

"I mean... all the drama... between Toman... Valhalla and Kisaki... I can understand why Baji wanted to quit... It's all so tiring..."