"Yeah... you haven't..." He says in a low tone.

"Would I be able to meet him too?" You ask. Mikey stares at you with a blank expression on his face.

"He passed away two years ago..." Mikey replies. Your eyes widen. You completely forgotten about that... you've been so caught up with everything that you completely forgot about that.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..." You softly say. Mikey sighs and sits down on his couch. 

"It wasn't your fault... so don't apologize..." Mikey says leaning back a bit on the couch.

"If you don't... mind me asking... What happened to him?" You slowly ask. Mikey stares off into the distance and then shifts his eyes to you.

"Kazutora... killed him" He answers. 

"..." You stare down at the ground. "Is that why you and Kazutora are-"

"I don't want to fight Kazutora..." Mikey interrupts. You look up at him. "It happened and I can't change what happened... I don't forgive him... but I don't want to fight him either..." Mikey softly sighs. You nod to Mikey's answer.

"Did you figure out anything about the black dragon rumor?" Draken asks as he walks into Mikey's view. Mikey nods, sits up a bit, and crosses his legs. "And?"

"The rumor isn't a rumor... someone really did kill a black dragon member... and then framed Yuki-" Mikey states.

"Are the black dragon's looking for me?" You ask. Mikey shrugs.

"I don't know... Maybe... I don't think they know who V is... but they will eventually find out..." Mikey replies.

"..."

"But that's not a problem right now... you spoke to Kazutora...?" Mikey asks. He looks up at you and into your eyes. You slowly nod. "What did you talk to him about?" Mikey asks.

"Nothing much... he took me to this place though..." You reply.

"What place?" He asks.

"Valhalla's hideout..." You respond.

"Their hideout... was Baji there?" He questions. His eyes are relaxed. You can see his dull black eyes beaming at you through his blonde hair.

"Yeah... Baji was there..." You reply. Mikey slowly nods. 

"Did you see what happened?" He asks.

"Baji joining Valhalla? Him beating up Chifuyu... yeah... I saw it all..." You say slowly looking down.

"..." 

"You still go to school right..." Mikey says jumping off the couch. You slowly nod. "I told Mitsuya to look after you... so when you see him let him know." Mikey bubbles.

"Huh?" 

"Oh- also... if Kazutora comes across you.... can you pass a message to him for me..." Mikey asks.

"Yeah? What's the message?"

"I don't want to fight... that's all..." Mikey softly says.

You're sitting at a table across from Hana and Kasumi in your grandmother's bakery.

"So... a gang named the black dragons are looking for V because someone used your name to kill someone...?" Hana questions as she adds decoration to a light stick.

"Basically..." You sluggishly respond sinking down on the table more.

"Just sounds like a bunch of drama... why do you even get yourself into problems like this?" Hana sighs.