Chapter 18: Christmas aftermath

Princess approached the gift and as she opens it, she saw many things: the same doll wolf had when he met her mom, a music box from snake.

From shark a seashell necklace, finally piranha and webs got her a sapphire dress, something to wear for the New Year's Eve party, seeing her enjoy her presents had reminders the bad guys

What did this for and seeing princess happy reminded them when they came home to her.

"You know snake" wolf says, "seeing her smile brings me back to when we had nothing then she came along and made us the good guys we are today"

"I know how you feel wolf...I'm just a bit worried about dealing with the teenager years"

"Whatever comes our way, I know we'll get through this together"

12 years later, wolf looks around holding a perfectly wrapped pink Christmas present, he carefully stealth the hallways looking for anything.

Then he sees his friends peeking through princess room, he peeks through to see 17 year old teenage princess sleeping peacefully.

How she was sleeping warmed their hearts had brought an emotional feeling to when she was 6 she fell asleep in her room after Christmas but it seems like the times have gone passed but princess is still the same and that's something wolf will never forget.

He carefully walks inside without waking her, and puts the present in her arms, she hold tight to it and wolf sat on her bed brushing her fur, admiring her beauty.

Having a daughter was the best Christmas present the bad guys ever had.