Chapter 13: frosty's snowstorm blizzard

Ice shavings immediately began to shoot out of the stand, blanketing everything nearby in a soft, fluffy, frozen white.

People started to gather, curious about how this snow could possibly be falling in their usually hot city.

As more and more people crowded the area, Tiffany Fluffit raced toward the shaved ice stand, microphone at the ready.

She grinned into the camera and said, "Tiffany Fluffit, reporting live from the scene of an unexpected winter wonderland. It may not be real, but what in this town is? In fact, it's never felt more like the holidays in the city. Christmas is officially back on!"

The camera panned over the crowd. Someone was making a snowball; others had their heads tipped to the sky to revel in the wintry weather and catch snowflakes on their tongues.

"We did it, Wolf mused, smiling as he took in the
scene.

"We really did it."

"It's beautiful,' Piranha muttered.

Even Snake seemed impressed. "It makes me feel all warm inside. So merry and bright, like someone lit a candle in the cold cavern of my heart." He shook his head to clear away the annoyingly good mood.

"Hey I already had one person lit a candle in the cold cavern in my heart" snake said.

"It sounded like you guys save Christmas" princess says.

"Well not exactly kid" webs turns to wolf.

"I mean, if you like that sort of thing. Which I don't. I do not"

"Suddenly, the vendor raced out of the shaved ice stand, screaming, "She's gonna blow!" A second later, the stand began to shake and shudder, and ice began to shoot out of the stand like missiles"

The air grew colder, and Webs noticed that she could now see her breath forming a cloud around her.

"That's not good, she mused.

"It's too cold!" Piranha wailed. All the nearby palm trees had started to freeze solid, and one near the shaved ice stand suddenly shattered like glass.

"It had gone from cozy winter wonderland to bliz-hard in less than a minute!"

"I thought it seem odd when the teachers at school said something about a blizzard in Los Angeles once"

For a brief moment, Tiffany Fluffit said, her teeth chattering as she tried to report on the scene, "it looked like the holidays were back on. But that moment has passed. A frozen vortex is spinning out of control downtown. Will it suck in all surrounding life?"

The Bad Guys weren't sure what to do. Things had gotten totally out of control.

Had they really created a frozen vortex that could suck in all surrounding life? That was crazy talk.

"And that is why wolf is an idiot" webs says.

"That's not going to happen, Webs said confidently. "As long as you didn't turn the dial all the way up, Wolf.

Wolf looked left, then right, refusing to meet Webs's eyes. Finally, he shrugged and confessed, "I figured a ten would be twice the holiday spirit?"

"See what did I tell you, a complete idiot" webs says.

"He always makes stupid mistakes" snake added and everyone agreed.

"Hey! I didn't think it would be that bad-"

They all continue to argue when princess interrupts them.

"Ahem"

"Right right" wolf sits down as the others settle down.

"Come on!" Webs wailed.

Piranha wriggled as he said, "You're lucky my fins are frozen.

"Why, I oughta-" Snake snarled.

Then snake stopped when he heard princess giggling.

"I'm too talented to die!" Shark sobbed, cutting
Snake off.

Then princess starts laughing and shark feels embarrassed.

"Did you really hace to tell her that" shark said.

"Yes every detail counts" web says.

"As I was" wolf said.

"That vortex is about to suck in the whole city" Wolf told his pals. "We don't have time to be mad at me!"

"I'll make time," Snake said. "Everything was fine. But no, you had to go and push things too far! Like always!"

"Like always" snake repeated himself.

"I know! I'm sorry"

"Wolf's guilt ate at him as the ice"

and snow continued to swirl around them. "It's just ... stealing with you all on Christmas morning is the highlight of my year. I-I got so wrapped up in making sure our Holiday Heist-tacular happened, that I put you all at risk. And that's the last thing I'd ever want to do."

The other Bad Guys wanted to hear him out, but it was hard to hear much of anything over the sound of their own chattering teeth.

"Uh.." Webs said, a small, frozen tear forming.

"That's gross."

"Get a life," Piranha muttered, trying to hide a smile.

"Those are theatrical tears," Shark said, trying to wave away Wolf's sweet words.

"Yeah, fine," Snake grumbled. "Whatever. But we better stop that machine, or it won't just be our Holiday Heist-tacular that's canceled. Webs, can't you, like, hack your device?"

Webs nodded slowly. "Oh, yeah, sure! Why didn't I think of that?" Then she narrowed her eyes and screamed, "Of course I can't hack it! You think I'd leave security loopholes in my own tech? The only way to stop it is to unplug it."

Wolf shrugged. "Then that's what we do."

All five of the Bad Guys tried to make their way toward the shaved ice stand to cut the power to Webs's machine.

But the whipping winds sent them reeling backward instead of forward. Webs, Snake, and Piranha were all so light they were actually thrown through the air in the opposite direction.

Even Wolf was no match for winds this strong and made no headway at all.

Shark was the only one of them who could stand up to the powerful winter wind.

Fighting against the force of the icy vortex, Shark took one slow step after another toward the shaved ice stand.

But then, just as soon as he got within fin's reach of the stand, he was sucked into the polar vortex and disappeared.

"Fin Bro!" Piranha yelped.

Seconds later, Shark was shot back out. Though he looked unhurt and he wasn't frozen solid, the icy wind had stolen his shirt.

"STOP!" Shark shouts, "she really doesn't need to hear this part"

"Of course she does" snake said.

Embarrassed, Shark screamed out, "Cover your eyes. Don't look at me!"

"Ah!" Shark groans and princess laughed.

"If only you were there to see it princess it was funny" snake snickered.

"Hey!" Shark got furious.

"If Shark's not strong enough to get there," Piranha said, eyes wide, "who is?!"

Webs grinned as she got a very good idea.
know who."

"Who was it?" Princess asked.