𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6

𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

"Mike! I'm hungry!" Abby shouted as her footsteps got closer to her brothers bedroom door. The adults pulled away but were to late. "Who are-" Evelyn faced the younger girl with a smile on her face, causing Abby's jaw to drop with excitement. "Aunt Evie!". Abby threw herself at Evelyn making her have to catch the little girl.

The two shared a much needed hug. Mike couldn't help but smile at his girls. They missed each other so much, and the proof was written on both faces. "I missed you Aunt E!" Evelyn was a little stunned that Abby remembered her. She left when the girl was two years old. 

"Hi Abs. I missed you too honey, how are you?" Evelyn asked as she slightly pulled herself away to get a look at the girl. Wow, she has gotten so big. But that's what happens, and I missed it all. "I'm good! Are you- oh no, what happened to you face Evie?"

Evelyn's face falters for a second, but she put the smile she once had right back on her face. "I'm okay hon. Now, you said you were hungry huh? What would you like?" Evelyn felt new. She felt free. Like all the pain and suffering was never there. That's what the Schmidt's did to her. 

"Pancakes!" Abby says excitedly. "Okay, let's go!" Evelyn says with equal excitement. Abby runs out the room to get the ingredients ready. Mike and Evelyn lock eyes as the girl says, "You coming lazy ass?". Evelyn chuckles as the man lets out a gasp and put his hand to his heart. "You wound me Evie." They fall into a fit of giggles and Mike gets out of the bed, walking towards to girl with his arm stretched out, letting it fall over her shoulders. Heading to the door, Mike says,  "It's like you never left."

"Mike! Abby! Stop!" Evelyn yells as the siblings are throwing flour at her. They all had eaten their pancake and Evelyn had decided to put the items she used away. Well, Abby and Mike decided to mess with the girl. Evelyn whips towards the fridge and grabs an egg while Mike and Abby were whispering to each other.

Evelyn creeps up behind the man and whispers, "Mike, turn to me please." Mike does as he is told, but soon regrets it. An egg was smacked on his head, yolk running down his face. Evelyn and Abby laugh at Mikes reaction. "Oh. You are in for it now Ms. Hart." Mike charges towards her, throwing her body over his shoulder like she weighed nothing. 

"Put me down! Mike!" Evelyn chants as her fist lands soft thuds on his back. Mike lays his hand on her thigh, right below her but. "Stop moving." Evelyn's stomach is erupted with butterflies. Jesus. Why is he so hot?

He walked her into his room and tossed her on the bed. Evelyn let out a squeal and backed up as far as she could. "You think you're funny huh?". Evelyn had no idea what was going on, but he was so attractive saying this to her.