Chapiter 8-The exorcist arrived

Adam:Ali!

Adam went and hug his younger brother

Ali:Glad to see you older brother.

Adam:How are you...Last time i heard of you was that you were sent to be trained with 88?

Ali:Yea it was not easy but i made it...It was right before you were sent with the Lord to the Man of High Castle Timeline...How was it back there?

Adam:Not much war like usual and you should see me air droping my army on Warsaw to help the polish in the uprising.

Ali:I will be glad to hear this story.

D.L:All right time to get into business.

Adam sit on the loung with D.L and Ali in loung in front of him

D.L:So what did you learn today?

Adam:You will be suprise.

Adam start the debrief both Demon Lord and Ali are suprised the Devil king of this universe is Rias older brother and he showed them the footage him using Arclight

D.L:Look like the Arclight sword is sucess.

Ali:When will i get it the new sword?

D.L:Not yet but you will the first to have the offical one in the mean time you will use Adam Arclight so can get ready when you will have it.

Ali:As you wish.

D.L:Adam what do you think about the devils and the current situation.

Adam:I do believe we make a alliance with them since now they are recovering they numbers and a destroying stray devil to portect humanity however i will be against it since we don't know information about the leader of the Fallen angels and Angel and they current situation i prefer we keep the status quo until something change.

D.L:For exemple.

Adam:I don't know maybe devils,angels and fallen angels making a alliance together to overcome a dangerous external threat but i don't think it will ever happen since between there is a tension.

D.L:Then we keep the status quo and wait until circumstances presented themselves.

Adam:Very well i guess order still are the same.

D.L:Yes...Ali will be in Academy while you keep watching Issei,Rias and her servant from the darkness.

Adam:Understood.

D.L:We that said...Good luck both of you.

Demon Lord stood up called his golden portal and went away

Adam and Ali called off they power and then Adam notcied something on Ali cheek

Adam:Ali why do you have a mark on your cheek did someone did to you something.

Ali:What?!No?What are you talking about.

Ali blushed

Adam:I guess you were not only training with 88...What is her name.

Ali:Stop.Please i'm not with anyone!

Adam:Oh really...Am i going to be your best man?

Ali:I won't tell you so please let's change subject.

Adam:*sight*Fine...But i will find who is she.

Days passed with nothing major happening Rias is now living with Issei and Asia in Issei home however one day when Rias and her servant went dealing a stray devil Kiba was not in his usuall mood there when Rias,Issei and Asia went home Rias explainned to them Kiba was the only survivor of a church project named the Holy Sword Project and what is a Holy swords