Announcement

Book Two is out! 

Chapter one of book two in the 'To Fly Free' series is finished and posted! Read it here or on AO3 under the story title 'To Fly Free: Revenge' !

Read below for the summary and sneak peek! 

Summary:

After the events at the shared training camp, Shoyo's life consists of trying to keep the peace within Karasuno during their attempts at team bonding, going on dates with Oikawa, flying with his fellow winged children, and babysitting for the Kindaichis. He even found another winged child from a different team. Things are looking up, but Shoyo has started feeling something stirring within him. Something desperate and hungry. He has a lot of power in his pocket, he should use it right? He wanted to go back to the lab. But this time, he wouldn't be the victim. 

Sneak Peek: 

Shoyo immediately ripped into the package and pulled out the stack of neatly folded papers, even as he raced through the house to his Dad's 'meeting room'. He tripped in his haste, but caught himself and continued on through the many hallways in the Canada mansion, his steps patting on the fancy carpets and skidding along as his socked feet slid on shiny marble and hardwood. When he reached his destination, he burst into the room, gaining the attention of everyone huddled around the long table. His and Evan's Dads, the coaches, Noah, Oikawa, Tsukishima, Ennoshita, Ushijima, Akaashi, and the other winged children were all there studying the piles and piles of paperwork littering the African Blackwood table his Dad got custom made specifically for the meeting room. They stared at him hopefully as he bent in the doorway, his hand on his thigh to steady himself.

Shoyo held up the papers as he panted for breath. "They came!"

The room exploded with noise as everyone began talking at once, waving him over. Shoyo let out a breathless laugh and slapped the papers down onto the table where everyone was clearing more space. The new stack was promptly spread out and unfolded until there wasn't a single empty space on the table left. Shoyo stood back and let his eyes wander over all the labels and lines. He let out a steadying sigh before switching his attention to the tablet that was turned on and ready for a video call. He pressed the little green phone shaped button, then set it up so everyone in the room could see. They waited in silence with baited breath for the person on the other end to pick up the call.

A familiar face crossed the screen, his kind smile spread across his face. Shoyo couldn't help but to tear up. He hadn't seen Terrence since that day . The man lifted his hands up and signed 'I guess this means you received the package.'

Shoyo tore his eyes away from the man's face to scan the table full of building blueprints.

Terrence's eyes sparkled when Shoyo nodded and signed back. 'We got them.'

(Excerpt taken from Chapter 18 of 'To Fly Free: Revenge')