Jircniv Rune Farlord El-Nix Grand Colosseum. It is located in Baharuth state. The final will be held here.

As the royal carriages approached the entrance of the Colosseum, the two frost giants guarding the entrance quickly opened the gate. They wear runic armor and carry huge runic halberds.

They closed the VIP entrance after the royal carriages entered.

....

Demuirage opens the carriage doors.

The carriage was pulled by two hundred level undead horses. This carriage was made with Ainz's safety in mind. It is easily able to withstand a few tenth-tier attacks.

Ainz and Albedo came out.

Many people are here to welcome them.

They all looked at Ainz and bowed.

"Raise your heads"

"Hmm, when does the fight start?"

"Begin in thirty minutes, Your Majesty."

A man said. who is in charge of this arena.

"Hmmm"

"Ah! Neia Baraja, how are you?"

Neia Baraja is now the supreme religious leader of the Sorcerous Empire

"I'm fine with your wishes, Ainz sama! I'm glad to meet you!"

"Me too. If I remember clearly we last met a few years ago"

"Hmmm"

"Shizu, What about you?"

"I'm fine, Ainz sama."

The automaton girl replied.

CZ2128 Delta and Neia are good friends

CZ2128 Delta and Neia are good friends. The two of them had become very good friends since the Holy Kingdom incident. So Ainz appointed Delta as Neia's bodyguard. So that Shizu can spend time with her friend. Because he understands the meaning of friendship.

In more than 800 years, technology has advanced a lot. So there have been many changes in CZ2128. She is an automation. She has been updated many times to increase her power. She currently contains the most advanced technologies of the Sorcerous Empire. Which makes her over 100 levels stronger. She is the most powerful automation in the Sorcerous empire.