Leehan instinctively moved out of the way as he led the younger to the sofa. "So what happened?" He asked as he quickly sat beside the other.

"Jaehyun went home," Woonhak replied simply which confused the other.

"Um ok, is that a problem?" Leehan asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Yeah it is, he and his mom have a horrible relationship and he would never go there by choice, he also isn't answering me and he always answers me. Also, there's the whole thing with Eunchae that kind of has me totally rethinking everything and I just don't know what to do." Woonhak finally ranted as he shook his head, feeling slightly defeated.

"Oh... I see," Leehan answered awkwardly while trying to digest everything he had just heard. "Well maybe Jaehyun's phone is just dead and maybe he's trying to make up with his mom or something but with the Eunchae thing you're going to have to explain a little more." He tried to confront the younger one while still being really confused.

"I doubt it but I really hope you're right about Jaehyun, and Eunchae um..." Woonhak's brows furrowed as to fidget with his sleeves.

"I know you guys went on a date yesterday, how'd that go?" Leehan asked as he tried to get the younger to spit out whatever was bothering him.

Woonhak took a deep breath in just before he started ranting. "Well, the date went fine until she tried to kiss me which made me panic so I ran away and then I had a practice kiss with Jaehyun which-"

"Wait what?" Leehan froze in shock.

"The date went fine until Eunchae tried to kiss me and then me and Jaehyun had a practice kiss," Woonhak answered cluelessly thinking the elder misheard him.

"You and Jaehyun kissed?" Leehan asked frantically.

"Yes, and then that help me feel a little more confident to kiss Eunchae-" Woonhak continued to explain before getting cut off again by the elder.

"You kissed Eunchae too?!" Leehan began shouting at this point which startled the younger.

"Yes! Jesus, why are you yelling?" The younger spat back.

"Because you just kissed two different people!" Leehan excused.

"But one was a practice kiss," Woonhak said obliviously.

"Woonhak! A practice kiss is a kiss, it doesn't matter if you put the word practice in front of it, it's still a kiss!" The elder tried to get through to the clueless boy, with no success.

"But it was just Jaehyun, he's my best friend, we're just comfortable like that." Woonhak continued to be completely dense.

"Best friends don't cuddle every night, jokingly flirt with each other, and occasionally kiss!" Leehan shouted again.

"We don't occasionally kiss, we just kissed once for practice, that's all" Woonhak attempted to defend himself.

"Oh yeah right, I'm sorry, THAT'S TOTALLY NORMAL!" Leehan yelled one last time with a sassy tone which made Woonhak roll his eyes in defeat. "Ok Well, how did you feel about the kiss with Eunchae?" The elder asked since he was still trying to get the younger to clue in.

"See um that's the problem, I didn't like it and at first I thought I was just doing it wrong but then Eunchae said it was perfect and it definitely didn't feel like it was," Woonhak said which left Leehan smacking his head from being completely done with the younger.

"You're just proving my point." He sighed.

"What do you mean?" Woonhak asked innocently.

Leehan sighed again before sitting up and turning towards Woonhak. "Let me just ask you this, did you enjoy the kiss with Jaehyun?" He asked bluntly.

Woonhak froze for a second realizing he had yet to ask himself that question. The question seems so simple yet so complicated but the younger knew his answer. "I- um- yes..."

"Then Woonhak, what do you think that means?" Leehan tried to lead the younger to a conclusion and he was finally successful.

"I like Jaehyun..." Woonhak felt numb after the statement.

Woonhak had never thought of Jaehyun that way but in all actuality, he had always thought of Jaehyun that way, without even realizing. He has always loved the older and has always cared for him. He has always secretly enjoyed his clinginess and warm smile, his puppy dog eyes and his attentive personality. He has always seen a future with Jaehyun and couldn't imagine a life without the elder by his side 24/7. And although he might not have realized it Woonhak has always loved Jaehyun, always.

---✿---

ac: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K VIEWS!!!

I kind of want to write an extra fluffy chapter for you guys as a gift, especially since we're in the heavy portion of the story but that's if you want it 😅