The Next Book

I'm going to let you guess this one. I'm not that cruel and will give you hints.

1. This person is known to have a sharp wit

2. This person is known for also causing trouble

3. This person has a hard time with a certain person in the house

4. This person is the only person to leave the house

5. The actor who plays this person's mate likes to call him Papi

Have you figured it out?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Drumroll please
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pick and Rome will be the next book but I have to warn you that there will be some tough topics in this next book so if you are upset or get triggered by eating disorder or abuse then you should probably skip this book but if you can get through i...

Pick and Rome will be the next book but I have to warn you that there will be some tough topics in this next book so if you are upset or get triggered by eating disorder or abuse then you should probably skip this book but if you can get through it then I hope you enjoy.

The Legends Say That Every Year A Boy Just Barely Seventeen Is Given To The House On Top Of The Largest Hill In The Village, Inside The House Waits Eight Demons Ready To Claim Their Prize... Four Have Already Been Claimed But Will The Next Be Eager To Step Into The Unknown?

Hell yes!! It's better to go into the unknown than stay and be treated like dirt by your own family. Rome had never known love or affection from his family ever since he was born a weak omega. That's right, Rome is a werewolf from the town next to Demon Lake where boys just barely seventeen are claimed by demons. He had heard the legends about the mansion and the demons within and he heard that the boys who were claimed were loved and cared for by their demons. He wanted that. Someone to show him what love was and what pleasure was and he knew his mate was the one to do it.

Rome enters the mansion as a willing volunteer not knowing that his mate was a shapeshifter with a lot of love to give. Will Pick be able to give him the love he desperately needs or will his love not be enough to save him?