Chapter Eleven

Arthit was allowed to rest on his back while Kongpob went to get the condoms. He had never cum so hard in his life and couldn't wait to do it again with Kongpob's dick inside of him. He was a little sore but it wasn't going to stop him from claiming Kongpob forever. Kongpob came back in the room and Arthit noticed that he had undressed and was hard as a rock. He didn't say a word as climbed up and onto the bed before moving up his body. He kissed him, slipping his tongue into his mouth. Arthit didn't even try to fight for dominance knowing he wouldn't win.

Kongpob moved over to Arthit's left side not breaking the intense kiss as he ran a hand down Arthit's body, Arthit moaned as Kongpob started to stroke him.

"I'm going to make you cum so many times tonight that you'll pass out from the pleasure of it."

"Yes" he moaned out. Kongpob picked up the speed on Arthit's cock making Arthit moan and his breathing to get ragged.

"Please Master, I'm too worked up, please let me cum." He begged as Kongpob moved his hand faster up and down on him.

"You want to cum, baby boy?"

"Yes!!"

"Cum for me, baby boy" he whispered in his ear. Arthit cried out before cum came spurting out all over his stomach and chest. Kongpob leaned over and cleaned it up with his tongue moaning as he did making Arthit's cock twitch to life again. Kongpob then moved back over him then down his body before taking Arthit's cock in his hands and licking it clean.

"Please Master, fuck me"

"I will fuck you when I'm ready to." He said before slowly licking from the base of his cock to the tip before swallowing his dick. Arthit cried out and locked his legs and hips in place so he didn't try to fuck his mouth. Kongpob sucked on him as he bobbed his head up and down on his cock. Arthit whimpered, he couldn't help but thrust into his mouth. Kongpob pulled off him to stare up at him.

"Did I say you could fuck my mouth?"

"No Master, I'm sorry I couldn't help it."

"Hold still or I'll spank you"

"Yes master" Kongpob slipped his cock back into his mouth before sucking and licking his cock like it was his favorite sweet treat. Arthit struggled to hold still as his climax started to rise.

"Master, please let me cum" he begged. Kongpob let his cock go but stroked it slowly torturing him.

"I love it when you beg me." He said.

"Please Master!!" Arthit begged. He was at the point where he was going to cum without permission.

"Cum for me baby boy, cum in Master's mouth." Kongpob said before swallowing his cock again. Arthit cried out as he shot his cum deep into Kongpob's mouth. Kongpob swallowed all of it before removing it and licking it clean making Arthit whimper at how sensitive he was after cumming three times in one night.

"Should we try for four orgasms?" Kongpob asked not really wanting an answer because he was going to do it anyway. "How should we make you cum this time, the dildo vibrator again or should I eat you out while stroking you off or maybe I'll make you make me cum while you stroke yourself off."

"Yes please, Master" Arthit said not caring which one since they all made him super horny again.

"I think I want to see you take the dildo vibrator again, that was so hot watching you on the TV out in the living room, watching you try to not squirm as it worked you. Don't worry I made sure to turn the camera off, though one of these days I would love to make a porno with you."

"Please Master, fuck me with the dildo please, my hole aches for you."

"Fuck that's hot" he said before grabbing the dildo and pushing Arthit's leg up by his head before slowly pushing the dildo in then turning it on.