Chapter 11: The End

WBY were in shock of what happened to Ruby, and what she did.

"You..... killed him?" exclaimed Weiss.

"I had t-t-to," said Ruby, "T-T-T-T-T-This has t-t-t-t-to end."

"Ruby," said Yang, "It's okay. Nothing will happen now. I promise."

The team had been caught up on all events that had recently happened, and Saturday had come fast.

"So many things happened here," said Blake.

"Girls," said Weiss, "I think that last one is looking at us."

Everyone turned to the recent salvage, and saw the eyes looking right at them.

"Where are these things even coming from?" asked Blake.

"I don't know," said Yang, "But I feel that they must be important."

However, the moment they were gone, the animatronic moved, and looked around. A voice then said, "Elizabeth, is it you?"

Elizabeth turned, and saw a decaying rabbit animatronic walking from the shadows, and it was missing an arm.

"Mommy?" asked the animatronic, "Is that you?"

"My little girl, all grown up!!" said Springtrap, holding her daughter tight.

"Oh, I missed you so much," said Springtrap.

"Mommy, what happened to you?" asked Elizabeth.

"Someone in this place," said Springtrap, "Someone who will pay for what happened to us."

Elizabeth stood up, and said, "Mommy, I will make you proud. I promise."

Seeing how top notch Ruby was in, they let her perform on stage with some other animatronics they had modeled after her.

However, that night, the salvaged animatronics seemed to be active. Even with all the other noises, Blake managed to hear something in the vents with her Faunus Ears.

Blake quickly turned everything off, and looked down the vents.

"You may not recognize me," said an all too familiar voice from the vent, "But I can assure you, I remember you."