Chapter 1: Missing Children

Ruby Rose was helping investigate a missing children incident. Since the person looked like he/she had a semblance, which might have been unlocked recently. Ruby liked this place when she was younger. She remembered her birthday here before her mother died. Her favorite character was the main star: a big brown bear named Freddy.

 Her favorite character was the main star: a big brown bear named Freddy

She loved the songs, the sounds, and the pizza. Here, she felt like she could help out. She had her weapon, but it wasn't needed right now. As for why she was here right now, she was on a solo mission. Sometimes, Huntresses will be on their own, and have no team, so must do with the best they can get. She was currently walking with a security guard, and the guard said that she had found the children, and needed help to get the person behind the incident. 

"He's right in here," said the woman. 

Ruby walked in, and she was terrified of what she saw: All the bodies of the kids, lifeless, and stuffed into the bodies of the animatronics. 

"No, I'm too late," said Ruby. 

She was so occupied with the sight, she didn't notice the door being closed behind her and locked. The guard then created a knife with glass, and then, she covered Ruby's mouth, and stabbed her through the back, and out her chest. Ruby looked down, and saw the blood and blade. 

"W-W-W-Why?" 

"Because, I need you gone for my plans," said the woman, as she revealed her raven black hair. 

"Y-Y-Y-You're that w-w-w-w-woman that was w-w-with Torchwick

"Y-Y-Y-You're that w-w-w-w-woman that was w-w-with Torchwick." 

"Yes, and know, that I will be dealing with you soon. Just let the people you love know, what has happened to you." 

"Y-Y-You'll never....... get a....... way with this!" 

"Oh, but I have." Cinder then decided to make sure Ruby was dead, before she screamed, and personnel came, and saw the bodies!

Later.....

"You mean..... she's dead?" asked Yang. 

"Yes," said Ozpin, "She was found with a stab wound through her heart, and she lost a large amount of blood. I'm sorry." 

"I-I-I-I can't believe it, she just wanted to help people, and she, she's gone." 

Yang looked down at the floor. 

"You are all dismissed from classes for now. I'll notify your teachers that you need time to yourselves." 

All of the team had mixed reactions. Weiss felt she had let her friend down. She swore to be there, and yet, she wasn't there for Ruby at all. Blake felt devastated. She let someone who she cared about, all because she couldn't go with her. Yang was the most crushed. She promised upon her step-mother's, Summer Rose, grave that she would look after, and protect her little sister. Yang stood at the doorway, and she walked out to the courtyard. 

There, she smashed a column, and yelled, "GOD DAMN IT!!!!"

Meanwhile.....

Ruby woke up, and she looked at her hands. They were three fingers, and they were pure black. She then saw black and white stripes down her arms, and she got up, and looked at her reflection in a glass. Staring right back at her, was a mask, with a smiling face, two eyes with white glows, rosy cheeks, red lips, and purple tear tracks down her face.

 Staring right back at her, was a mask, with a smiling face, two eyes with white glows, rosy cheeks, red lips, and purple tear tracks down her face

"AUGH!!" she screamed, as she dropped the glass. She then heard crying. She then looked in the back room, and saw kids, glowing, and crying. 

"W-w-what's wrong?" asked Ruby. 

"W-W-We j-j-j-just wanna g-g-g-g-g-go home!" cried the first kid. 

Ruby then hugged him, and the kid hugged her back. Just then, she that the head of Freddy was still off. 

The kid then walked up to the bear, and said, "I... I always wanted to know what it was like to be Freddy." 

Ruby smiled, and said, "Well, maybe we can get Freddy back to working order." 

She then got the mask, and put it on. Just then, the kid then entered the body, and the animatronic came to life! 

"What the...?" 

Freddy looked at his hands, and said, "I'M FREDDY!!!" 

Ruby looked at her hands, and said, "Did I do that?" 

"I think you gave me life!" 

Ruby then felt herself smile. She then grabbed the other masks, and put them on the other robots, and they were soon brought to life. 

Ruby then headed out, leading the animatronics to the stage, and said, "Now, we can't leave here." 

The four then groaned, before Ruby said, "But, we can help save kids from suffering our fate. We can be like, super heroes!" 

The animatronics looked at each other, and smiled. Ruby then said, "Well, tonight, get some rest. We got a big day of entertainment ahead of us!" 

Ruby then headed back to the prize corner, and said to herself, "I suffered something horrible. So did these kids. I won't let anything else like this happen again."

(Hey guys. When making this story, I went through many different drafts in my head. One was where they befriended the animatronics, and helped get Purple Guy. Another was where Team RWBY became the animatronics themselves, and Cinder was the killer. And one was just a Chibi thing I was thinking of including in my Bendy and Friends in RWBY Chibi. But, this was the story I ended up with. So, just know, I will update later. Until then, peace out!! ✌️)