Chapter 7: Fazbear's Fright

Weiss, Blake and Yang had all arrived at the place. Fazbear's Fright. Looked like a haunted house attraction.

"This just makes me sick," said Blake.

"This is a mockery for all those who lost their lives at Freddy's," said Weiss.

"First thing's first," said Yang, "We need to get rid of Cinder."

The trio entered, and found Ruby, Summer and Tai all there.

"So, you ready?" asked Ruby.

"Yeah," said Weiss, "We're ready for what ever Cinder has to throw at us."

"You stay here," said Ruby, "Mom and I will go look around, see if we can find her."

The humans and Faunus nodded, and Ruby and Summer disappeared.

As they sat, they heard some voices speak.

"Why have you come here? How could you have such disrespect for the dead?"

They all looked up, and saw, Freddy. Only, he looked more beaten, was missing a leg, and was green with much weathering.

"This place, is nothing, but a mockery, for all those who lost their lives a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria

"This place, is nothing, but a mockery, for all those who lost their lives a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Everybody who comes here, is no better than the monster who took those innocent lives."

"We're here to help," said Tai, "My daughter is now the Marionette, or puppet, whatever. She helped give you life here!!"

Freddy then hopped right through the wall, and into the room, signifying that he was a pure phantom now.

"Even if you are, I can not allow you or anyone else, to go any further. I must do everything in my power, to stop the death."

Freddy then looked at the Fazbear Suit that was once his.

"My name has become part of a story to scare children. And while I was created, to bring joy, and happiness to them, all of this madness, must end.

"And it will only truly end, once this place, lies in ashes," said Freddy, as he disappeared. Before he was fully gone, he said one last thing, "And Springtrap is destroyed!! Once, and for all!"

The four looked at each other, and Yang asked, "Who's Springtrap?"

With Summer, she looked around, and heard a static, before it became a voice.

"I never really belonged," said the voice, as Summer saw that it was the Mangle from the second location of Freddy's.

"I was always..... Ą̶̬̤̟̲̜̲͉̜̝͇͇͈̼̾̋͒́͒͋̀̄̔̚ͅņ̵̨̫̠͉͓̮̜́̎̈̔̍̌̕͝͝ ̴̜̋͒̐̄̐̀̔̒̌̋̀̚͘Ö̶̧̡̨̳̗̗̣̰͓̥̮͈̫̲̞́͂̽̎́̏̋̊̊̉͘ų̴̦͈̜̤̀̅͌̈̊͂̇̎̄͝͝T̶̥̮͉̘͕̗͐̎͌̚͘c̴̠̼̦͍̞̗̎Ǻ̵̧̬͇̠̹̤͙̠̞̼͕͓́̑̕ṡ̷̯̼̻͓̾̊̂̓̋̕͜Ţ̴̣̹̻̖̬̤͔͎̳͚͊̔́̀͒̈̀̓̐̚̚͝. I was never accepted."

"I had to live in the shadow of the Great Foxy the Pirate. To them, I was always just Foxy. And the children, hated me! And as a result of this... foolish, friendly design, some of them even thought I was a female!!"

" Ţ̴̛̲̻͓̫̫̜͇̘̥͔͑̽͌̈́̐̄̋̇͑͜͝͠H̷̛̹̞̔͗̿̈́̈́̒͑̍̕͝E̵̢̲̘̲̼͔̫̦̩̠̠͓̮̼̳̾̂̾́̊̈́̂̑̓̓͘̕ ̵̻̆̋͑̄͒͆͌͠ͅS̴̯̭̗̠͍̫̮̳̠̟̑̔̉T̴̛̯̲̠͋́̒̀͘Ư̷̼͖̭͍̯̽̈́̽̏͆̐̈́̀͂̑̕͜P̶̧͎̺͍͔̝̟̩̱̯͖̫̜͗̑̓̍͐͆̿̽͐̚͝͝͝I̸̧̠̼̣̺̼͚̠͈̯͓̟͗̂̋̊ͅD̸̨̜̣̘̳͇̹̹̦̱̱̹̲̃̄̋̌̓̊̽̓͗͜͠ ̵̡͎͓̹̳̱͕̮̿Ĺ̶̩̂͂̆̏̍̌̓͐I̵̳̥̦̽̒T̵̡̢̢̛̯̳̺̯̳̗́̐̌̅̑͊̂͒͛͋͋͘͠T̵̛̛̗̰̫̖̬̜̦͗̃̾̓̐̄͂̈́͜L̶͈̤̽͆̚E̴̜̯͖̮̞͇̠͙͍̗̟̣̯̋͒̈̃͘ ̴͈̼͙͇̣̑́̿̈́̾̈̑̈́̅̂̕Ş̷̢̧̤̱̗̖̗̰̰͙̗̈́́͊́̒͜H̸̨̭̞̻̲̺̊̔͆͜͝I̵̡̞̭̟̙̹͎̥̪̠̥̯̊̐͛̿͠ͅŢ̵̨̧̧̠̪̳̻̫̫̠͈̱̓̿̓́̈̒̆̇͌͊̀̕ͅS̸̛̟̟̃̃̍!̶̡̗̙͎̠̯̥͓̺͍̫̝̹͈̻͊̋́͆͒͌̽͒̌̈́͘̕͠!̴̢̱̱͓̈́̈́̒͂̀̽̚͜!̸͈̟͔̩̭̖̬͓̠̝̤̤̮̀̏̌̌̂̅͗͋̀̑͘͝ͅ"

"They tore me apart. Day, after day, after day. The staff got sick of repairing me, and so they just, left me there. I was just a mangled mess of parts to them!"

"I....I'm so sorry," said Summer, "Could you help me? We need to destroy this place."

"Why would I help you, when I finally belong, here, at Fazbear's Fright? I knew as soon as I saw Springtrap killing pesky guests, I would be right beside him, SCARING people into his clutches."

The Mangle then started to laugh, "Now, I finally have a place to truly call home!! Now, I have a place.... to belong!"

The Mangle then started to laugh more, and Summer disappeared into thin air, seeing the poor soul had been broken beyond repair.

With Ruby, she floated around the halls, looking around. When she heard some footsteps. And then, a familiar sounding voice.

"Hello again, Little Red."

"Cinder Fall."

"Cinder Fall? Now that is a name I have not heard in a very long time."

The footsteps were all around, and Ruby couldn't place where they were coming from. She turned around, and heard, "It was I who killed everyone! The children, those staff members, and your mother. And you were my most, regrettable kill!! I should have made sure to dispose of your bodies the moment I killed you!! You all have been tracking me down for years!! But now, I can finally hide, and resume, my killing!! Roman and Neo's screams were music, but children's screams, that, is a master piece!!"

Ruby was then grabbed by the neck, and saw who it was.

"I am no longer Cinder Fall!! My name, is Springtrap!! And I am here, to do the devil's work!!"

Springtrap then lifted her mask off, and showed off her rotting corpse!!

Just then, Springtrap stopped, and recoiled, dropping Ruby.

"Something wrong?" asked Ruby, "Processor caught your tongue?" God, that was terrible!

"I don't think you a-p-p-preciate how d-d-d-difficult it is for me to speak!" said Springtrap, slamming her fist against an arcade game, "Cause let me tell you something: it hurts like a Mother F**ker!!"

She then wheezed out a laugh, looking at herself in the screen of the game.

"I don't even remember what it was like before. THAT'S HOW LONG I'VE BEEN IN THIS GOD DAMN SUIT!!!"

Cinder smashed the game's screen, and laughed once more.

"You know, sometimes the suit goes off by its-"

Springtrap then stood up right, and her eyes were lifeless, and she moved roboticly, saying in a male voice, "Hey kids, if you want a free token, give me a big old hug-"

Springtrap's normal voice then came back, and said, "Speak of the Devil!!"

She then grabbed Ruby once more, and took her away.