"oh her phone might of died, it's taytum we are talking about." he says.

i chuckle lightly, "yeah she really is something else."

he agrees with me before opening his car door. "i'll see you later tobes."

"bye harry." i reply, hoping in my car and making my way to my apartment.

i turn the key to my apartment and am welcome by the smell of, bleach?

i walk further into the apartment and look over at the sitting area, the cushions were neatly placed the right way in the right place.

i then look at the kitchen and can nearly see my reflection.

i sigh and shake my head. i told her not to over work herself.

"taytum?" i call out. no response.

i then start to get worried. first i quickly make my way over to the room i let her put her stuff in.

it was empty.

i checked the bathroom, maybe she didn't hear me.

it was empty.

i then ran into my room. my heart hammering in my chest. what if she fell? what if she ripped a stitch?what if-

my thoughts are cut off when i see a small blonde figure sprawled across my bed. i sigh of relief.

although me not being happy in the current situation with the small blonde, i can't help but smile at hee content state.

i decide to pick up my phone and take a picture of her.

sidemen + sidehoes

tobi

morning sunshine's 😍

jj
why is she asleep, it's like
7pm?

ethan
girls are so lazy

talia
hey!

freya
watch your words young man

tobi
came home and the house
was cleaned and i seen her like this

harry
what? she can't be doing all that!

josh
she never listens

jj
stubborn ass child

taytum
um excuse me

tobi
great yous woke her up

vik
you typed in first

tobi
shutup vik

taytum
where's simon ?

talia
hes getting me mcdonald's

jj
whipped

harry
your just jealous jj

taytum
tobi, baby can we get food
too?

tobi
yeah what would you like
i'll order it for us

simon
whipped

tobi
you can't say much!

freya
leave tobi and taytum alone
they are so cute

josh
what about me?

freya
shutup josh🙄
stop attention seeking

"baby you can't be doing all that work, especially if i'm not here, what if you hurt yourself?" i express, pulling taytum in closer to my chest.

we were sitting in the livingroom watching a film, waiting for our food to come.

"i know but i have to do something, i felt like pulling my eyeballs out if i had to do any more uni work." she tells me.

i nod. "you have to take it easy for the next week, your supposed to be on bed rest."

she groans. "it's you fault." she accuses. "i'd you weren't so messy, i wouldn't have to clean." she says giggling, pulling back looking at my reaction to hee statement.

i place my hand i'm my heart. "that hurt, i am not messy."

"oh yes you are." she teases.

"come here." i say wrapping and arm around her neck, pulling her down and ruffling her hair.

i then let go of her, she looks up at me.

i pull her forcefully into a kiss. she kisses me back wrapping her arms tightly around my neck. i gently push her backwards, her back to inching the couch.

i climb on top of her. being mindful of her injuries. i lightly pepper kisses all over her neck.

this causes her to bite her lip and tighten her hold  around my neck.

i go back into kiss her passionately , biting her bottom lip in the process. she lets out a breathy moan and lifts herself up for my friction.

i groan at the contact.

she then kissed down my neck, making me weak. the things this girl does to me.

she continues kissing my neck until the doorbell rings.

we both groan, being interrupted yet again. my head falls into the crook of her neck not wanting to answer the door.

the doorbell rings again.

"jesus i'm coming, give me a minute."

so so so so sorry for no update.
i most likely will not have one tomorrow
but i will try update twice on saturday!
enjoyyy