3: You wont break me.

Trigger warning: this chapter contains abuse, as well as strong language. All readers have been advised.

~Gemma's POV: ~

Three weeks. Three weeks had passed, I managed to listen in as the nurses finally tended to Noah, stitching him only for Ben to break them later. Ben would eye me up whenever he stepped into the room, as if I was a promise waiting to happen. Every time I came to the glass, I watched as he hurt Noah and grew frustrated that neither of us were breaking.
I will not break.
Graham would speak to me gently, which had me putting on my best puppy dog eyes as he seemed to be falling for them, I'd start small asking for some water, and then some snacks but each time he entered I watched the chain around his neck that I knew contained the key to this room because every time they entered, it was always Graham with them.

Entering the room, my father stood out front of my door looking in. "Must feel disgusting not be able to shower, you both reek in a sense but this could be over if you told me where they are hiding, Gemma" my father asked looking at his clean nails.

He didn't know where they were, good. "I would rather die then tell you."

"Funny, your mother said the same thing." He smiled looking at me, he saw the shock on my face as I stood there trying to understand what he meant, "you really think your mother just seriously passed away? God no, Ben here worked on her for hours—you see Gemma, when someone is threatening the very being you are, you go for the blow not the feelings" my heart stumbled as I did. "You can't be that surprised, I want you to think of your thoughts truly and if you come to some sense then we can discuss matters, until then" I watched as Ben and Graham both entered the room. "Do not kill them, Ben" my father snapped before exiting.

Worry shone in my eyes as they grabbed Noah, who fought like hell against them. "Noah!" I yelled slamming my fist on the glass, as if it would break.

"Relax, he is just going to feel a little tired" Ben's voice drawled as he brought a chair to the middle of the room. My glass door opened as two of my fathers' men stepped in, grabbing hold of either side of me and hauling me to that chair. Oh my god, he was going to hurt me. Noah crawled his way to the glass slamming his hand on it, but it was no use what they gave him was already starting to wear him down. My body slammed into the chair which nearly knocked the breath out of me. Feeling rope around my wrists, I tried to fight against it, but it was no use as Ben smiled rolling his sleeves up his arms exposing the tattoos that littered his skin. "Your dad approved of us having a little bit of one on one" his voice made my skin crawl.

"Go fuck yourself" I said earning a hand across my face as I grunted through it. I will not break, I will not break, I will not break. It had become my mantra over the last three weeks as the time went on. There would be no breaking, it was down to me to get us out of here because Noah was in no shape to do so. The struck had a metallic taste in my mouth, my nose was bleeding—but I forced my green eyes to peer into his hateful stare, "is that all you got Benny-boy?" the nickname earned a harder strike, the chair tipping back as I landed on my arm with a hiss of pain.
My eyes met Noah's and I could see him fighting to stay alert, but the drug away making him slip away, and part of me was glad there was a chance he wouldn't remember what I was about to endure.

For an hour, Ben would strike me, kick me, even cut me alone parts of my body trying to see where he could break me, and as he did I watched as Graham seemed to flinch every time. The pain was unbearable, but I didn't break as my mantra screamed in my head and I locked all that pain away in a small box within myself, not even taking a minute to acknowledge it because if I did, there would be no saying on what would happen next. Ben yanked me back by the hair so I stared into his face once more, "you're tough, but I am sure once we find where the Omens boys are hiding, we can break you" he smiled before leaning into my ear, "I am sure Nicholas would be great to hit" my eyes flared as I swung my head forward hearing a sickening crunch as he stumbled back with a curse. "You fucking cunt, you're lucky I am ordered not to fucking kill you!" he snarled before slamming his fist down on me twice.

A smile bloomed on my face seeing the nose I had broken. "I may be a cunt, but this cunt will fucking kill you" the words seethed from me before I was hauled back into the room, door locking behind me as I slammed onto the marble floor groaning at the pain of explosion that went through me.

Hours had passed, my body hurt there was no doubt and I heard Noah groan before sitting himself up—looking over at me his eyes widened. "Gemma holy shit" he scrambled closer to the glass as if trying to study me.

"I didn't break" my voice felt hoarse, even if I hadn't screamed once my throat felt like I had been screaming for hours.

"Are you okay?" I didn't reply which told him enough, I was far from fine, but I knew how to get us out of here.

My eyes slid to his at last. "I have a plan."