2: Plan

~Gemma's POV: ~

I wasn't even sure how many days had passed, there was no window in the room they kept Noah, and I contained in these glass houses as they called them. Everyday we had three meals brought to both of us before they would exit, Graham would come try and speak to me while my father would come what I assumed was every other day, but every day the same process repeated where Noah would remind me not to say shit and they would drug him up to the point my heart felt like it would explode as he would lay there not speaking to me for hours. I would lay with my head on the marble floor, eyes focused on his chest making sure his breathing was rising and falling.
"Do you think they are working to expose my dad?" I asked keeping my head down so the cameras couldn't see me speaking to him. We both confirmed there were no audio to the cameras.

Noah opened his eyes, he would rest on the marble floor after a smaller beating, he mentioned the coolness of the tile kept him grounded. How he hadn't broke yet was beyond me, if it weren't for him keeping me grounded, the truth would have been out a long time ago. "I think they're doing everything they can, knowing them they are trying to do it all like expose your father but also come for you."

"They'd come for you too" I reminded him.

"They also may think I am dead."

"Nicholas watched me fall from the bridge, they most likely think I am dead too." We stayed silent for a moment, letting the words of that settle between us. "I miss them" it felt like I wasn't with my family, the closest thing to it being Noah who sat across the room from me.

Noah nodded his head, "me too. . . So, you and Nicholas?" his dark eyes watched as I picked a loose piece of string from my clothes. We were told to change in the cells, Noah and I having to change in front of one another was awkward for the first few times but now we didn't care—the thought of Noah seeing me half dressed didn't bother me as much as who was watching on that camera in the corner of the room. There was only one working camera in here, something we also confirmed so what ever place my father had us locked up in, he hadn't kept up to date with it.

But how was I explaining this to Noah? "We weren't official, we only kissed. . ." we also fooled around but not once did we go more then that, the thought of me giving myself to Nicholas hurt I wanted to share that special moment with him and now I would never be able to. "I wanted to spend my night with him Noah. . . I wanted to be everything I could for him, but this is all my fault, if I didn't bring you all with me we wouldn't be in this mess" the tears slipped down my cheeks as I brushed them away furiously.

He shifted to get more comfortable. "Gemma, this is not your fault, chances are your father was waiting for us. . ." his words hushed as the door to the room swung open.

Graham and a man stepped in, looking up—fear struck me to my core as his face glanced at me. It was the dark-haired man from the meeting with Aarron, did Aarron sell me out? His lips curled into a smile as he rolled up his sleeves stepping into the middle of the room between my glass wall and Noah's. "Isn't this a surprise, didn't think daddy would lock up the princess" his voice had an accent as if he were from England.

"Leave her alone, Ben" Graham snarled as his eyes scanned over me. He was still weak to me; I could work with that.

Ben. . . Ben was his name. "Yes, very-well. . . Tie him up" my heart lurched as they stepped into Noah's space, he tried resisting but only got a fist to his face which had me fully scrambling to my feet.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled earning everyone to look over at me. "You want someone to beat up, beat me. You leave him alone, because if you keep going the rate you are, you will kill him and I can promise you if you kill that man in front of you, then you will never get anything out of me so long as I live" the fury in my eyes had Ben standing straight as he stepped out of Noah's room and up to the glass where I stood, not backing down.

Noah was calling to me, but I didn't look. I stared Ben in his eyes, the brown in his eyes darkening as if he had wicked plans for what he wanted to do. "Doesn't the princess have some fight left in her, you sound so much like your mother." The words pained me, but my chin held high as my eyes never left his. "Leave Sebastian alone, we will discuss this matter later, and hopefully see you later" Ben looked over my body. "All the ways I could break you."

Graham seemed worried for a moment, looking at me once more before exiting leaving Noah in his cell untouched. "Gemma, you are not in any shape to be making those kinds of deals with that man—he is sick, you should have let me handle him" Noah said standing from his chair, rubbing his wrists where they were getting ready to tie him.

My green eyes slid to him and away from the door. "You aren't in any shape to be taking anymore of that, I am the one who watches your chest to make sure you are still breathing. If they kill you, they kill the information it's that simple."

He knew he wasn't winning this one, "what are you planning, Saunders?" he questioned stepping closer to the glass that kept him locked in.

"To break us free."