Walking And Waking

Start from the beginning

Delilah: "W-Warn me next time..."

The Machine stares at Delilah and notices the list Eda gave her, Delilah follows its eye and remembers the list.

Delilah: "Right... I need to go... Sorry."

As she leaves, she remembers the sword she took from the Conformatorium and decides to try and find the owner. She rushes to her sleeping bag and grabs the sheathed sword next to it and exits the Owl House.

Delilah: "Right... get the things from this list, find the sword person... okay this seems- AHHH."

The Bed was stood right in front of the door.

Hooty: "You think you're the weirdest thing here? Guess again! I will fight yo-"

Delilah and the Bed death glare him.

Hooty: "..."

Delilah: "..."

Hooty: "Okay bye Delilah!"

Hooty retreats to the door.

Delilah walks past the Bed and towards town, she hears metal groaning, grinding and scuttling noise, she turns around and sees the Bed staring at her.

Delilah: "You wanna come with me?"

The Bed nods its head.

Delilah: "... Fine. Just don't blame me if you get stared at."

-IN TOWN-

Although the Bed did get stared at, most people just walked past, not thinking much about it.

Delilah: "Honestly I should've expected this."

Delilah stares at the list.

Delilah: "Golem milk, apple blood, some Hera Herbs? And Pheonix eggs..."

???: "Hey kid."

Delilah stops in front of a woman with long pink hair, she is wearing traditional Japanese clothing, she is also wearing a glass eye patch, she is also missing an arm, she speaks in a slightly threatening tone.

???: "That's my sword you're holding."

The Bed detects the threatening tone and holds its arms in front of her in a defensive manner.

The woman cracks her neck

HEAVEN OR-

Delilah: "Don't fight! This is all a big misunderstanding! I took this from the Conformatorium..."

The woman pauses, then calms down.

???: "I was planning to raid that place... I guess you saved me a lot of time..."

Delilah looks at the Bed and gently lower its hand, she turns back to the woman.

Delilah: "I'm Delilah."

???: "...Baiken..."

Delilah passes her the sword, Baiken looks at the sword, searching for any scratches, but it was in pristine condition, Baiken re-attaches the sword to her hip. She suddenly kneels.

Baiken: "I will do whatever you need!"

Delilah: "What are you talking about."

Baiken: "You were able to get my sword back, so I will follow your command."

Delilah goes to refuse, but then has an idea.

Delilah: "Help me find the things on this list."

Baiken looks confused but nods.