Chapter -31

Author's POV

Tawan was terrified after hearing Pete.... Pete smiled at Tawan....

Peter: Boys...

After hearing Pete a guy came and handed Pete a knife.... Pete squatted down beside Tawan...

Peter: You know what.... I used this knife to tattoo my father.... It's my favourite one... I like drawing with it and today I'm going to draw on you....
Tawan: What? No..... please....No...I beg you please.....no Pete....Noo...

Tawan started crawling away from Pete... The guard came and  caught Tawan and injected him with a drug...

Peter: That drug will keep you alive for like 6-7 hours till I'm done with drawing on you....

Pete Sat on the ground beside Tawan and leaned on to Vegas's legs...

Peter: Vegas.... I really want to torture you to death....
Vegas: Then do it.... Please do it... I don't want to live anymore....

Vegas was begging Pete to kill him.... After knowing everything Vegas just wanted to die... He didn't want to feel the pain anymore.... The pain was unbearable and it was suffocating him...

Peter: I won't Vegas... I won't kill you... It's a promise I made to Pete... If it weren't for him I wouldn't have let you know the truth and tortured you and kill you in the end and I'll tell you the truth in your last moment so that you will die painfully.... But you know what... I realised that telling you the truth and letting you suffer is a better way to torture you than killing you and letting you free of your punishment.... I hope you will live with this pain till the end... I really wished that Pete could have a good family and happy life with you... You know the first thought that came to his mind when he got to know that he is pregnant was you.... He wanted to hug you and cry in your arms and tell you that there is a life growing inside him that is the proof of your love... But you.... You destroyed your proof of love and the last string of happiness that was keeping him sane in this insane world.... You did it Vegas.... You destroyed many lifes... Including yours and Pete's unborn child...

Pete moved towards Tawan... He placed the knife just below Tawan's left eye... He slowly drew the knife from there to his neck.... Blood started pooling out of the wound... Tawan screamed in Pain which made Pete happy... Pete kept drawing on Tawan's naked body... He was enjoying every second of it... Tawan got weak after loosing a lot of blood... After 2 hours Pete was done because Tawan got numb to the Pain so it was not fun anymore.... Pete leaned back to Vegas's leg...

Peter: Ohh I forgot to say something....

Pete smiled at Tawan then at Vegas....

Peter: About Dad's will... I mean your father... Khun Khan's.... Everything that he transferred to my name.... I have transferred it back to you, Macao and Venice....

Tawan's eyes went wide when he heard what Pete said...

Peter: It's not mine... And You are the rightful heir... Not just you... It belongs to Macao and Venice too... So I have transferred it to your name a few weeks back....
Tawan: Wh...at?

Tawan's Voice was barely audible... Both Vegas and Pete looked at him... He looked shocked and miserable.... Pete smirked seeing him....

Peter: You said he is a beggar right? But he is not.... He is the heir of the Minor family with every right and wealth...

Pete got up from the floor.....

Peter: And I have something for you both!!!

Pete said excitedly.... Suddenly there was a moaning sound... It was Video of Tawan having sex with a guy....