Chapter 1 - I Hate Hospitals

I groan as I Struggle To Move My Body. I look around The Room That I Can now Confirm That it's a Hospital Room.

I Confirm it Even More as I Hear The Beeping of The EKG, Not Wanting to Stay Here Any Longer I Take Everything Off and Stand Up But I Fall Due to My Body Being Weak.

The Door Opens and a Woman Walks In She Has Spiky Black and Blonde Hair With Light Pink Lipstick on with a Black Bang on The left side of her face, She Also Has Large Breast and a Large Butt.

Me:... I Can't Speak.

The Woman: Yeah The Doctor
said You wouldn't Be Able to talk For a While Due To The Lack of Use of your Voice box

Me: Well that's fucking great

The Woman: I'm Guessing You Don't Recognize Me... Great. She Say with a sorrowful Face

Me: Recognize Her, am I suppose to, Dammit You Idiot Remember!

As Mentally Berate Myself I Suddenly get an Idea.

I tap her Shoulder as I Imitate myself Writing Something down Hoping She Got What I was Trying to Say.

She Makes a Oh Face and Leaves The Room, She comes Back with a Pencil and a Piece of Paper.

She Hands It To Me as I Write something Down Then I show her.

The woman: Two Things, First 8 Have No Clue Who You Are or How You Know Me, And Second Why Am I still Here I Hate Hospitals.

The Woman: My Name is Akali, and The Reason I Know You Is You Saved Me and Two of My friends Five Years Ago.

I Make An "Oh" Face Remembering that.

Akali: *Sheepishly* and The Reason You're Still Here I Forgot To Tell Them You Woke up.

I Sigh at The Idiocy of Her.

Me: She's more of an Idiot than Sett.

Timeskip 1 hour later

Akali and I Leave The Hospital After Being Discharged.

I Write Something Down on The Notepad I Got and Show her.

I Then Begin To Walk away but She Grabs me then Places Me On Her Bike.

Akali: Oh No You Don't, You Might Wanna Hold on Tight. She Says Speeding off Breaking Thirty Traffic Laws in The Process.

Timeskip 30 Minutes Later

We Arrive At a Large Mansion

Thankfully My Voice Came Back But it's Raspy.

Me: *Raspily* This is Your House?!

Akali: It's Also The Other's Too.

Me: Others?

Akali: You'll See Soon.

Me: Do I Have To?

Akali: Yes.

She Then drags inside.

Akali: Guys I'm Back!

Footsteps Are Heard as Four Women Stand In Front Us, they All have Large Breasts and Butts.

The First WomanHas Blonde Hair with Pink Tips With Nine Blue Crystalized Fox Tails and Two Blonde Ears with Pink Tips, She Also Has a Darker Shade of Pink Lipstick.

The Second Woman Has Shoulder Length Silver Hair and gold Eyes, She has Purple Lipstick She Also seems To Have a Permanent Seductive Look.

The Third Woman Has Long Black Hair With a Cyan Streak in a Ponytail, She Also has Purple Eyes and Lipstick.

The Last Woman Has Long Dark Blue Hair With a Cyan Streak in a Ponytail with a cyan bang covering her Right eye

Akali: Let Me Introduce You To My Bandmates/Best Friend, Ahri, Evelynn, Kai'sa, and Seraphine.

They Then turn their Attention To Me, I Hide Behind Akali.

Akali: Why are You Hiding, Are You Shy? She Asks Teasingly

Me: *Raspy* Yes Very.

Akali: Why We Were Talking Fine.

Me: Yes, You Seem Aproachable, The silver Haired Chick Looks Like She'd Rape me In My Sleep, Foxy Over There Just has A Cold Expression, Ponytail Looks Way too Shy To Talk to, and Bluey Looks Way Too Cheery.

All But Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Me: What the Hell?

Evelynn: I Like Where Did You Find Him! She Says wiping a Tear from the Corner of her eyes While Holding her Stomach.

Akali: It's "Him". She Says as Ahri and Kai'sa Stop Laughing and Gave Serious Akali a Serious Look.

Ahri: *Serious Tone* Are You Sure it's Him.

Akali: 100 Percent.

Ahri: Why is his Voice Raspy?

Me: Got Jumped.

They Looked Shocked.

Me: Welp I'm Leaving. I say as I Turn And Begin To Leave But I Feel Five Pairs of hands grab Me.

Me: kùso

Ahri: Where are You Going?

Me: Home.

Evelynn: Where We Could Take You?

Me: I Would Rather You Not Know Where I Live as To You Showing Up unannounced.

Me: Though That the Fact I have anywhere to Live Serves That Purpose very well.

Kai'sa: W-w-well W-w-why not Y-y-y-your P-p-parents pick you up.

Me: Wll I Never Knew Them.

Kai'sa: I'm Sorry.

Me: it's Fine, if I did I'd just yell at Them, anyways Can I Go Home Now?

Ahri: Why Not Live Here and Work For Us?

Me: Why?

Ahri: It's Obvious That You're Lying about Having a Home to go back to So Why Not?

I Look Away Embarrassed.

Evelynn: Look You Don't Have to Be Embarrassed, We've all Been Poor or Homeless at Some point in Our Lives, Including me.

I Give Her a Hug.

Me: Thanks.

Short Timeskip.

I Flop down On The Comfortable Cushion That Akali Called a "Bed" I Soon Fall Asleep.