CHAPTER 4

Alexa stare at her school uniform and a lot of thoughts linger in her mind one of them is about the guy with beautiful brown eyes that stopped the horse that about to take her life the other day "will he be there too? Ehh wait why am I thinking about that guy" Alexa shake her head and start changing into her school uniform. After finish everything she walk downstair and greet her parents a sweet good morning "hello honey good morning" says Adeline. "Good morning mom and good morning father" says Alexa while sitting down and take one of the toast to her mouth "good morning sweetie as for today is your first day at school we will accompany you to school" says Mr.Ethan while reading morning news from his iPad.

Alexa get out from the limousine and took a deep breath before stepping into Eden's Academy. Alexa become extra nervous when all the eyes fixated to her well of course all eyes will shoot directly to her because Eden Academy is a school where all the numerous businessman  and businesswoman child's attended and another reason maybe because of her new stepfather Mr Ethan Harold one of the billionaire who succeeded on his 20's which is known by a lot of people's. He was a single man until she met my mom Adeline Arnold they got married and he officially become my sweet stepfather at his 30's.

ALEXA POV

I was told to roam around while my parents talked to the principal about the schoool rule and blah blah it's my first day but it's already tired me though. I walked through the school hall and saw a lot of successor portraits that being hang all the way from entrance to gathering hall "I'm not getting involved with this organisation though, but this academy is really something can I fit here? let's just move around and find something interesting"
"You must be new here." A sudden voice speak
I turned around and saw a gorgeous blondie holding a few books on her hand "oh yeah I am" I blink a few times because I never talked to anyone except my family in my 17 years old life.
"Cute! my name is Marionette Arthur from lavender class which is yours too" says her again
Wow her name also such a blondie "Errr my name is Alexandra Bro.. Harold Alexandra Harold"
Suddenly she grabbed my arm and start walking and her grip is quite strong too "okay Miss Harold let me get this straight and clear i only focus on study and building connection so i hope we both had a same mindset because we are classmates and roommates" wait what roommates? I grabbed her arm and look at her "what do you mean by roommates?"
"Ohh guess your parents haven't told you yet about living at the dorm, we will start living together once the principal confirm your admission and right now I'm taking you to our class before we late and get shout on your first day" she grab my arm and walked again i just met this lady but she keep grabbing my arm on our first met.

Because I don't want to create any problem so i just let her grabbed me to anywhere she want us to be. She take me to our class and the teacher introduce me to my new classmates and as expected people don't just look at me they're like interview me using their eyes and it was so uncomfortable not going to lie.

After the third period Marionatte and a guy who look just like Marionette approach me "it's your first day and we already become friend so let's go to cafeteria together ahh and this guy is my twin Matthew Arthur he is five minutes older than me" i looked at Matthew and Marionette they really look alike.
"Nice to meet you Miss Harold" he literally bow like a gentleman and maybe he is a real gentleman.
"Nice to meet you too and you can call me Alexa" so we cool off just like that and walked to cafeteria together.

I was taken to one table and the twin ask me what to eat so i just choose tomato pasta and they bought it to me even take it to our table well mostly Matthew did the work Marionette and i just sit down like a princess and wait for the food to come but weirdly Matthew bought a lot of foods to our table it's more than enough to feed ten people. Come to think of it again our table has seven more empty sits and i wonder why others didn't join us.

"Just say whatever thoughts you have on your mind missy" says Marionette while taking the food from Matthew and serve it o our table.

"Erm so the food? Don't you guys think it's too much?". Matthew and marionette look at each other as if they sending telepathy.

"You didn't told her yet don't you?" Ask Matthew while looking at marionette who is now look guilty.
"I'm sorry okay i might or maybe forgot to tell her because i was too excited to take her to our class and introduce her to you" says Marionette

"You guys excuse me but can you tell me what is this about? I'm getting lost over here and can i eat my pasta now?" Suddenly marionette take a sit beside me while putting my pasta in front of me.
"Missy here's the thing so as you know this prestige academy attended by numerous famous people who even make their own name at a very young age"
"Yeah i know"
"So Matthew and i are part of the erm basically we're in charge of students" says marionette again making me more confuse actually can she just tell me straight and stop hitting around the bush.
"Ughhh Marie that's frustrating!listen here Alexa like the other school we are the member of school council committee you know school council right? We handle students problem. So me and my twin are from the first year and we need one more person from first year and we decided to recruit you." I look at Matthew in wtf is going on face.
"And no worries all the member agree to have you join us" added marionette what the actual fuckk?? They barely know me! No wait they don't even know me and they want me in their whatever club they saying this is insane!
I stand up and look at them "wait, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I just arrive at this academy today and I don't know if I wanted to stay here yet and it's a lot for me to process actually, jeez I'm sorry" I pick my ass up and get away from them.
What are they thinking?? Is this how school is? It's scary and they don't even ask for what I want!