Chapter 3

Mr. John just smile seeing Alexa's face "miss you may step inside". Alexa look at Mr John once again with excitement all over her face and step inside the big shelter "what is... oh my so beautiful mesmerising" everything inside the big shelter caught Alexa's attention from the flowers to the interior design also the way all the flowers was kept by it names. "Welcome my sweet daughter" a soft manly voice spoke while opening his arm looking at Alexa.

Alexa look towards the voice and smile warmly while walking towards that man "hello father" she says while hugging the man. "Did you like your present? I bet this even more worthy than your old house" says that man again. "Oh please father my old house is way better than this fake garden, but thank you for making this for me" says Alexa while loosing the hug "then i will try harder than this to please you my daughter" says Mr. Ethan Harold. "You don't have to try so hard for me father this is already amazing enough for a country girl like me i love this place thank you so much for this shelter father" says Alexa while looking around the shelter "well amazingly this shelter is all yours, you can use everything and ask for everything related to this garden honey" says Adeline while smiling hugging Mr.Ethan. Alexa just smile looking at her mother with her new husband "there is something we need to talk about why don't we take a sit and have a little tea time?" Add Adeline more. The three of them sat on the tea table that already beautifully set up in that garden.

Alexa hold the cup and sip tea while looking around with happy expression. "Alexa, in two days you will go to school it's call Eden Academy which is where a lot of prestige people's attend and i want you to be part of them i know this is too much for you honey but try to suit yourself in that school and if you couldn't do it you can stop if you want, father will support you in everything you want" says Mr.Ethan slightly hold Alexa's tiny hand. Alexa know it's not easy to fit in that big society plus she just a village girl who came out of nowhere Alexa look at her mother, her mother eyes says everything even she knows her mother pleaded just by looking at her like that Alexa left a sigh "finee, I'll try my best to be like them" says Alexa while looking away "But honey, you don't have to be like them you only have to be yourself be you" says Mr.Ethan again while looking toward Alexa "if you try to be them, the real Alexandra Brown will begone and I don't want that to happen, you was raised right Alexa i know your late father very well and just by looking at you, the way you talk the way you eat and the manners when talking to your stepfather it's just amazed me, No one is as good as you honey" added Mr.Ethan more.

Hearing that make Alexa eyes teary a little bit and those words reach her heart warmly which made her smile to Mr.Ethan "thank you father and of course i will not be like them i will only be me but a slightly littleeeeeeeee different version" says Alexa with a little giggle.