Oh fight me

What is power? This question has gone on for many centuries, is one to have so much power that they lose themselves, is power a gift, or even so the mask of distraction.

It's been two days since our fight, me and Kate don't really talk. Once in a while a good morning but I don't really talk about what happened.
I guess it's a good thing not having to worry about it. Today's the day that I turn into my wolf I haven't seen her in years so I need to let her out..as I make my way to the forest.Looking around my surroundings and making sure there's was no humans wondering around.

I found a spot in the forest, the sun shines perfectly on the floor. I think of myself as a wolf,next thing I know I'm shifting. I jump in mid air and hit the ground I see my paws.

"Welcome back old friend"
It feels so good to be let out thank you so much, I have so much on my mind I just need run

We start our run, she's just doing her own thing while I seat back and relaxing my mind. As we continue to run for miles we stop at a riverbank.My wolf looks down at the water looking at our reflection and looking back at us is a white pure Wolf, instead of looking weak like you would expect I looked strong and powerful. Maybe she was right.

After staying there for a few minutes resting I hear tree branch snap. I jump up and get ready in my fight mode. Coming out from behind a tree I see a big black wolf. mate

"I need to take back control." I tell my wolf. But somehow she thinks she can overpower me and walks straight to Greyson. Taking her head and rubbing it against his neck, she purrs. And I mentally roll my eyes.
"Layla we need to go, stop flirting with him he's not our mate anymore."
He will always be your mate! she growls back at me. You would think she would be a little pissed off that he left us for another but I guess love beats all.
I start to think of myself as a human and then I start to change back.
I stand up and open my eyes I look up. I see Grayson staring deeply at me with lustful eyes. I looked down and I forgot that after sifting I don't have clothes on. Crap!

Running to the nearest tree I hide."why are you hiding from me?" he ask. He must've shifted back into his human form. He seriously asked me why I am hiding here I am naked and he wants me to talk to him or better yet see me.

"well for starters I'm naked and you already mated to someone else." I snap back,looking around the tree.

"why do you always have to bring up that?"he seriously asked me that. I was asleep to wake up to find out that he didn't wait for me he went on and found a different Mate.

"can I ask you something? Even if you thought I was dead, how long did you morn before you bed someone?" I step aside the tree not caring that I was naked and he can see all my glory.

"it wasn't like I had a choice. My father told me that there is a great powerful supernatural being that was about to awaken and I had to prepare for war. Then the pack wasn't strong because losing you,there Luna weaken us." He stare deeply my eyes.

"you know what it doesn't matter anymore. I shouldn't care what you do or who you do it with. You're not my mate anymore." I turned around to try to find my backpack with my clothes in it.

"well obviously your wolf hasn't except that I'm not your mate anymore. Catherine just because I mated with someone else does it mean that I don't care about you!" He started to yell.

"you lost every right to care about me when you first excepted her. I'm not upset that you didn't wait for me. I'm upset because you didn't give us or what ever we were before The curse took over time to heal ,time to morn."

I walked off not saying anymore leaving him speechless. I need to figure out what Coetzee meant.

Need to figure out what my life is about.