Coetzee

Once upon a time there was a woman. She's the most powerful ,beautiful and kindest woman you would ever met, until one day her heart was broken by a wolf. Her heart turn black, she thought she was the man's soul mate but she was wrong. She cursed the man when his mate conceived a child, the child would fall into a deep slumber once it finds its true mate. Her heart surely die from loneliness, but her spirit lives on forever to hunt the family of the man.

"Oh great child of mine did you enjoy your sleep?"The villainess women asked. When she speaks death comes on to her victim. She was beautiful until she turned wicked. Coetzee has many faces no one knows her true face.

"what are you doing here?Let me guess, put me out of my misery. " She starts to laugh at me. My wolf wants to kill her for all she has done to us.

" Oh child, didn't you learn a thing? I gave you a gifted." She smirks at me." When I was your age I fell in love, of course me being a powerful witch I forgot how vulnerable I was to love. Very powerful man I love so dearly was taken away from me by a girl. So I gave him a curse in all centuries overtime. His child never to be happy with their soulmates. Because look at you, were asleep and he found another one. what a shame. This will only make you powerful my dear." Then she started to walk towards me and then circles me.

"When I used to be beautiful, I had every man on their feet begging for me. And then I met him he was sweet and kind and then what do you know a young girl to ruin everything. He loved me not her so I gave him a break only cursed his child because they would never be happy and they will all blame it on their father." She laugh evilly and then all of a sudden she was gone.

What does she mean this will make me stronger wolves are nothing without their mates.

" Catherine are you okay ?" Kate bring back.

"Um yeah. I-I'm going to take a walk I will be back."

Going in the woods I take in the world. Looking up at the dark sky, the bright shiny stars at the surface. Stars are billions of years old but the funny thing is we can see them but their millions,millions and millions lightyears away and some of them are not even there. Some of the stars have already dead out, the world still hasn't caught up to them. But if the earth did catch up to them maybe all the stars would be die out and Sky would be completely black and with nothing left,but darkness. Maybe that's my problem I'm so caught up from my past that I don't really see or think of what to be out their if I move on.

I walk back to my house and see a worried Kate, Greyson, and whatever her name is. I look down at the ground cause I know if I look at them in the eyes I would break down. When shoes come into view I look back up. Whats wrong with them. " What's wrong Kate?" I ask and she looked at me if I had two heads.

" Catherine you been gone for hours, we thought something was wrong I had to call alpha-" I cut her off. I know she was worry but, she had no right to call him.

" stop." I put my hand up. " he's not my alpha and yes you might be worried but, I can't handle all this. Im going to go and take a bath. It's been a long day, we can go to the club some other time. " I started to walk up to the door to enter the house.

I turn back around and looked at everyone. "please do me a favor and leave me alone." I close the door be hide me.

This will make you more powerful....