Daniela spoke with a smile. "I think we should wake up together from this wonderful dream we're living now."

I responded in surprise. "A dream? was this a dream?"

"Yes, it's a beautiful dream that we dream together, but the waking world awaits us."

I said with a pout and a smile tinged with sadness. "Thank you for this enchanting dream Miss Daniela, but I don't want to wake up from it."

Daniela couldn't contain her laughter, and her voice was filled with consecutive and loud laughter, she was laughing uncontrollably, and her hysterical movements filled the room with positivity and laughter. "I was just teasing you in a playful way, you're indeed with me in the castle in reality."

"Oh, alright then." I said with a smile on my face, continuing to playfully trace her waist and touch her navel with my finger, I noticed that she started to slowly close her eyes and bite her lips as if she was enjoying what I was doing to her, savoring the pleasure of my touches, but after a few minutes, Daniela's facial expressions changed to mixed emotions.

"Stop now, you naughty one."

Minutes passed, and Daniela continued to feel the touch of my finger, which didn't stop, ignoring her earlier request.

"You really don't stop, do you?" She said as I smiled and continued to touch her navel. "I mean, why should I stop? I enjoy touching you."

Daniela remained with a frowning face but smiled. "Well, if you want to do that, then let's stay like this."

I responded with a smile in my eyes. "I agree, this seems enjoyable."

I continued to touch her navel, then ventured to touch her abdominal muscles again, driven by excitement and curiosity, I had never felt this close to her physically before, I hugged her tightly and fell asleep in her embrace, while she covered my back with her warm arms like her soft chest that touched my face, I kissed her neck at that moment as she kissed the top of my head.

"Daniela, do you always wear a certain perfume?"

She looked at me with a playful glint in her eyes and asked. "Why, are you trying to figure out my secrets?"

"An incredibly strong and attractive scent emanates from the pores of your skin, what's even more beautiful is that it never leaves your perfect body."

"And what do you love most about me?"

"I love your lips with their shiny black color and their warm, moist texture, what about me?"

"I love your neck, I feel the deep connection and boundless affection between us while sipping your delicious blood that nourishes my inner energy and physical strength, even though I may sometimes indulge in consuming large quantities of it, so..." She leaned in to kiss my neck for a long moment. "Consider it a sweet apology from me."

"I'm devoted to you, there's no room for such words in our bond."

"I crave more." Daniela responded fervently.

"My blood?" I hesitated.

"I yearn for something deeper." She replied eagerly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, tension lacing my voice.

"You, my love, that's what I mean." She said eagerly.

I chuckled nervously. "I'm yours, my lady."

"Not like this, do you believe you can flee back to Bela or Cassandra? you must taste the sensation of belonging to me, always by my side, you won't escape, and you'll be mine eternally, I desire you intensely."

"But... I'm your compliant boy."

"My love, we'll indulge later." She spoke, with visible mercy and tenderness in her eyes. "Right now, I don't wish to alarm or toy with you, your mental well-being is my utmost priority." She cupped my face, showering it with kisses. "I never want you to bear those wounds or the psychological scars excessive fear may inflict, but iubire..."

Daniela touched my lips with her finger and said.

"You'll witness my darker facets if you dare to disobey your mistress."

I retorted honestly. "I simply crave more time with you, to delve deeper into your beauty, even if it means confronting your shadows."

My body quivered with tension, Daniela pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss, our hands tightly entwined as we ventured to different locales, that day was a beautiful, serene respite.