Chapter 20: Summer Training Camp!!

3rd Person POV
"We'll be stopping in about an hour. After that, we'll..." Izuku doesn't manage to catch the rest of the words as the occupants of the bus ignore Aizawa, the chattering dissolving into a cacophony. Aizawa sighs and gives up, opting to just let his students relax for the last time before the training camp.

-Timeskip brought to you by the bus filled with laughter and singing (mostly rickrolls and joke songs *cough* *cough*)-

"Why're we out in the middle of nowhere for a rest stop..?" Hitoshi asks as the class gets out, most stretching their limbs from the bus ride.

"We're meeting the heroes who will be looking over you all during the training camp here."

"Hey Eraser! It's been a while!" An energetic voice pipes up.

After the Pussycats did their catchphrase and did their pose, they got down to business, with Mandalay speaking up.

"The lodging is over there at the foot of the mountain. It's... 9.32 am right now. Maybe at about twelve noon?"

"Oh sh*t no..."

"GET BACK TO THE BUS!! RUN!!!"

"Revelry in the dark."

"NOT THE TIME!!"

Izuku feels the earth below them tremble, and a wave of dirt throws the students off the cliff. "Sorry kids, the training's already begun." Aizawa drawls, looking not at all sorry.

"Ahh... I didn't get pushed down, so can I..." Izuku begins. Aizawa shouldn't even be surprised at this point.

"Wait, how did you get from there to here?!"

"I um... jumped? Using parkour?"

"Problem Child. Down, now."

"Boo." Izuku pouts and jumps down, landing silently in the midst of the crowd of students.

'At least we have our hero costumes on. Now I guess we know why Dad told us to wear them. "Get used to being in costume", sure.'

In a flash, two daggers are drawn and the looming dirt monster is slashed into pieces. "Let's get moving! We're a harder target if we're mobile!"

The students following Izuku's lead, they make it through the forest by 4.30pm, most of them dead tired. Even Izuku was sweating profusely from the long run and the fighting.

"By twelve noon, yeah right..."

"I'm gonna die..."

"I'm dead already... wheyyy...."

"Miaow! We actually thought it'd take you guys way longer! You all did well, especially you five!" Pixie-bob points at Izuku, Shouto, Katsuki, Tenya and Hitoshi.

"Enough with the idle chit-chat. Settle in your lodgings and if you're early, help prepare dinner."

"Hai!"

-Timeskip brought to you by the sleepy members of Class A-

Izuku's POV

Training is hell.

This training is brutal. We were woken up at 5.30am sharp in the morning and were immediately put into torture. Or as the adults call it, Quirk training. So you may be wondering since I don't have a Quirk, right? Dad pulled me aside and told me that I'd be doing weight training.

I am seriously questioning my life choices right now.

After about ten billion hours of bone-breaking torture plus making and eating dinner, we're released to our lodgings.