Chapter 4 : Stretcher

Would you come if I wish to?. Would you hold me down when I need to?. Would you come, tell me what makes you go this mad on me?. Did you ever feel something?. Fate!. Tell me, why am I here and without my willingness at that?!.
-by anonymous

" Come on, you can do better!."

"Now, boy. Are you going to put a shame on the men's race with that punch?"

"Harder boy!. Harder!."

Sweats have me suffocating with how the clothes stick to my body. To my dismay, Blythe truly never goes easy on me. He threw me in the midst of the zombie sea, and he said, I quoted "you need to learn to survive, kid."

How the hell, throwing people between the sea of zombies have to do with survival training?. It's impossible!.

But, just like he said. I want to survive!!!

The ripper as the mutual agreement to name the one who rip and throw people on to the ground and proceed to eat their head, roar angrily as it stomps his feet faster to get me headless and have my head on his taste bud.

Two weeks ago I wouldn't imagine getting thrown out the bus like this. And this time since I already successfully defeated the normal zombies with hand combat, Blythe said I need to do the same with the mutated one. Hell, just said you want me dead, you straw coconut bald man!!!

While the ripper with its muscles thigh put on his weight to chase me, I was chasing the jeep, running from that big guy. The screeching in the air was not a good sign as I put my pedal harder.

"Yo old man"

I tried to breathe. My lungs stings within my chest.

"Would ya help?. You bald man!"

He laughed before setting the steering wheel on hold with his thigh, he slow down the jeep and yeeted me from the ground by my coat collar. He pulled me inside like a kitten, easily. And put me to the passenger seat as he took control of the jeep again. The roar is getting louder this time.

The big guys seem to be frustrated.

I tried to catch my breath, my heart beating like crazy. I haven't had any food this morning, he was already in my room, pulling me out for another 'training' even with Sarah protested.

"That's a good workout, monkey boy."

I don't know how it happened, but, as if everyone agrees to call me monkey boy which starts with a joke now it has become my nickname.