𝟎𝟑

- Pilot

Jade awoke the next day with a massive migraine, maybe she shouldn't of drank so much the night before , she winced as she turned over attempted to go back to sleep before the sound of her door opening was heard only to feel someone nudging her awake

Jade awoke the next day with a massive migraine, maybe she shouldn't of drank so much the night before , she winced as she turned over attempted to go back to sleep before the sound of her door opening was heard only to feel someone nudging her awake. Groaning, Jade swatted that somebody's hand away until the familiar voice of Kenna spoke up, " Jade, wake up, come on. Mary's summoned us" the blonde beauty groaned in pain holding her head as she slowly sat up on the bed squinted her eyes at the sunlight that emerged through the windows.

"Kenna?" Jade breathed out with a questionable look on her face causing the brunette to let out laugh in amusement, " the one and only" Kenna stated causing Jade to roll her eyes as she noticed the smirk on her lips, " Here I got you these" handing the blonde a cup of tea and some food she got from the kitchen, " you were pretty hammered last night so I thought I'd get you some breakfast before we meet up with the girls and Mary"

Jade immediately took a sip of her steaming cup of tea groaning in delight as Kenna watched her chuckling quietly to herself as she sat on the end of the bed, " Oh, my god. You are literally my saviour" Kenna nodded her head slightly tilting her head to the side and responded, " I'll remember that the next time you want to get drunk and got me running around the castle after you"

The blonde snorted to herself placing her cup of tea on the side before she started eating her breakfast that Kenna had gotten her, " Wait, what? I barely remember anything that happened last night" Kenna furrowed her brows with a curious look on her face and asked, " you can't remember anything?" Jade shook her head running her bands through her curly hair letting out a sigh, " well, I remember dancing and sneaking out the party to see Elisabeth and Phillips consummation but after that it's kind of a blur. Did you take me back to my room?"

"Girl, you were so wasted you kept running away from me every time I tried to get you to bed. Francis ended up getting you back to your room" Kenna informed with a smirk noticing that Jade had stopped eating as she turned her head to look at the brunette in shock as her eyes widened and exclaimed, " What?" Kenna nodded her head in confirmation, " mm-hmm, he did it without any complaints. I think he really likes you" Jade shook her head with a groan, " don't start" she grabbed a pillow from beside her and started hitting Kenna with it who squealed laughing loudly.

❀❀❀❀

A couple of hours later, Jade arrived in Mary's room with the rest of the girls as Greer ended up telling them why they were summoned as Collin, who was here in France for Lola, was found in Mary's bed the night before in attempted to take her virtue but Mary had awoke in the middle of the night screaming alerting the guards who had arrested him, " How could this happen? Where were the guards? Why didn't they stop him?" Aylee questioned with a worried look on her face as she glanced at her friends for answers.

" I hope Mary did if they didn't" Greer spoke with a shake of her head with an anxious look on her face, " they'll question her virtue. If she's not a virgin, then she'll never be the Queen of France, and our chances at court will be over" Jade frown deepened as she had a different opinion when it comes to a women's virginity as while she still has her own she thought that women should be able to choose who they shall sleep with.