𝟎𝟐

- Pilot

"You have returned to the court at your own Queen's bidding" a royal advisor spoke to the five girls who was stood in front of her, " As noble ladies, you must counsel, prepare her, account for her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You have returned to the court at your own Queen's bidding" a royal advisor spoke to the five girls who was stood in front of her, " As noble ladies, you must counsel, prepare her, account for her. For Princess Elisabeth's wedding, as with any event, you must acquaint yourselves, and Mary, with all visiting royalty and dignitaries. Who amongst you is fluent in Italian?"

Jade, Aylee, Kenna, Lola and Greer all shared a look at the women's question before all turned their attention to Aylee who quietly spoke up, " I suppose I am." The royal advisor nodded her head in acknowledgment and informed the blonde girl, "You will sit next to the Pope's cousin. He has no teeth and speaks very quickly"

The four girls looked down at the ground trying to hold in their laughter at Aylee but ended up erupting into giggled along side Mary who placed her hand over her mouth as the women rolled her eyes at the girls childish behaviour before turning around and strutting out of the room closing the door behind her. Not long after the royal advisor left the six girls started getting ready as they applied make up on one another and tried on dresses that Mary had given them.

Are all these dresses from Paris?" Aylee questioned raising her eyebrows as she put one of the dresses against her body glancing at herself through the mirror. Mary smiled as she nodded her head in confirmation watching her friends who was giggling spinning around in their new dresses, "Yes, every one"

Lola grabbed ahold of the end of her dress swaying it around as she was wearing a white dress with gold pattered on the top half of the gown, "Oh If Colin could see me, he'd marry me in a second. I look of age now, we all do"Aylee gasped as her eyes lit up with an idea looking at her friends and exclaimed, "You know what I'd like to do? Explore. We haven't been here since we were children. Surely the castle's changed. Who's with me?"

" I am" Kenna smiled nodding her head in agreement with Aylee before turning her attention to Jade with an questionable look on her face. " do you even have to ask?" Jade resorted as she linked arms with Kenna as Mary looked at the girls with a small smile and assured them, " Go, I'll find you later. There's something that I want to see" Jade glanced over at Mary over her shoulder shooting her a look, " are you sure you don't want to come with us?"

"Yes, Go, I'll be fine" Mary assured the blonde beauty as Kenna grabbed her arm dragging her out of the room to explore the castle but it didn't take long until she quickly departed from her friends as she grabbed her sketchbook from her chambers before making her way outside of the castle as she wanted to sketch the castle before attempting to paint it and as much as Kenna and Lola wanted to stay with their friend they didn't want to sit in the cold waiting for her.

"Hello, you must be Jade, right?" An familiar voice called out behind her causing her to glance over her shoulder at the sight of Francis who was standing behind her with his arms behind his back causing Jade to let out a chuckle as Francis was charming and handsome but she knew better since he is going to be the next King of France, " Yes, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Mary? Getting to know her, she is going to be your future Queen"