Hyung was so deep in thought when I blinked many times 'Did he call him baby... His baby...? I never took Hyung for someone to make the first move... I feel jealousy burning inside me towards Ha-Jun...

"Then...?" I asked, Which caused him to awaken from his thoughts...

" Everything about our relationship is best... Then one day Yoonji allowed him to perform complete surgery himself which caused the death of the patients... The patient's family filed a charge against him and he got banned from the medical field... Day by day the distance between us increased more... I thought he was stressed about his career until one day I found him in bed with Yoonji... "

'Argh that makes more sense why Hyungiee hate Yoonji that much...Now I'm feeling ashamed, I date this type of girl...' I thought and internally sighed...

" I love him but he betrayed me with my own sister that's why we broke up..." He sighed...

"Ohh... It's ok Hyung... He doesn't deserve you..." I gave him my eye smile... But then I remembered something and my smile fell... He is Hyung first love and he came back now... What if the sleeping volcano of love again woke up inside Hyung...?

"What happened to you...? " He frowned...

"Hyungiee what if you again fall in love with him...? " I pouted...

"Why would I mochi...?" He raised his eyebrow and I started my ramblings...

"Because he is good-looking..."
" You look more beautiful than him mochi..."

"But he has the best smile..."
" You have the prettiest smile..."

"He called you Yoonie and you called him Baby..."
" But I prefer Hyungiee more and Mochi sound better..."

" He is your ex-boyfriend..." I shouted...
" But you are my wifey, baby..." And I lost my every word at his sentence... Blush again crept in my cheeks and butterflies started dancing inside my stomach...

" Yes mochi, he was my past but you're my beautiful present... Just remember that..." He softly caressed my hair and smiled at me... I had nothing to say because I was overwhelmed by feelings so I hugged him tightly and he kissed my head...
' yes, he was right... he is my Hyungiee...' I said internally... And fell into a deep slumber into his arm...

(Yoongi Pov)

I woke up to something poking my stomach... I looked down to see Jimin poking at my abs with his finger... He was frowning as he was concentrating on what he was doing... I wanted to laugh so bad at his cute expression... He was looking like an adorable kitten...

"Are you trying to murder me by poking me with your tiny fingers?" I asked him, trying to suppress my laugh... He squealed in surprise and tried to shuffle away but failed miserably and fell face-first onto the bed...He put his hands on his face in an attempt to hide his embarrassment...

"I-I was just curious Hyung...it felt umm...hard..." He said, hiding his face... I couldn't help but chuckle at him...

"It's called a six-pack cutie..." I said as I faced him, giving him a smug smile...

"I know what it is called Oldie," He said, rolling his eyes at me...

"Well...you seemed very curious just a moment ago... Do you wanna excuse to touch me..." I smirked at him... It's really fun teasing him... He's like a kitten, always curious about everything...

"Shut up Hyungiee... It's just that I-I never saw it this close," He groaned before shuffling out of the bed...

"What do you think of them...?" I smirked...
"You could have it too if you tried," I shrugged...

He pouted... "That's impossible Hyungiee... My stomach is so flat..."

"It can't be that flat... Eating healthy and exercising daily can help you develop abs too..." I poked his tummy,

He covered his cheeks again before shouting at me to shut up...

"I didn't even do anything... I just poked you like this..." I poked his tummy again with an evil grin...

"Argh! Stop! Hyung " He squealed and tried to get away from me...

I didn't want to let him go that easily so I poked his tummy again as he poked me before... The poor boy couldn't take it for so long... He fell back on the bed while trying to cover his stomach from getting attacked...

I froze... Jimin was shielding himself but he didn't realize his shirt had ridden up, exposing his beautiful milky thighs... I was staring at him without blinking like a pervert...

It didn't take long for him to gasp and cover himself with a blanket... He was blushing like crazy...

I didn't know what to say...

"S-Sorry..."I managed to stutter out after a moment...

"It okay Hyung..." He looked away, his cheeks glowing red... We were silent for a moment before Jimin cleared his throat...

"Come on, get up, it's already 7," He said as he stood up from the bed...

I lazily got out of bed with a sigh. "Who wakes up at seven in the morning? Are you crazy Mochi..?" I whined as I stretched my limps...

" Shut up you Oldie lazy cat..."

" Who you are calling a cat...? " I frowned...

" YOU..." He shouted and ran into the bathroom while giggling like a small child... I sighed and shook my head...

" He is driving me crazy in love..."

.........................................................................................
To be continued...
......................................................................................
I hope you guys like this...please vote and comment❤️