𖥻 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗐𝗅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2026]

moon quietly sits in her chair before the dressing table, covering her face with a wet, cold towel. manager yun-seo was talking with some other staff at the same time. 

moon has been feeling under the weather since yesterday. today worsens because the rehearsal done yesterday was under very hot weather. so she was exhausted, and even after just two times full rehearsals, she almost passed out. 

"manager-nim," moon called out. 

"yes?" yun-seo quickly approached moon. 

"i think i can do my makeup now," moon said, exhaling. she puts the towel on her neck and sits properly despite feeling dizzy just by sitting up straight. 

"are you sure you can perform? i'm really worried about your health," yun-seo said. 

"i'm just going to perform a 15-minute performance. don't worry. plus, the guys will also fill in between. we're performing together. so, that'll be fine," moon said. 

"you sure?" yun-seo asked again. 

"yes. don't worry," moon nodded. yun-seo reluctantly agreed eventually. 

the stylist starts working on moon's makeup. she already looks pale and unenergetic and has a bad fever. bad sore throat and some ulcers in her mouth. 

even one ulcer already ruins your appetite to eat. what more with multiple ulcers. 

makeup just took a few minutes. maybe around 30 minutes. moon didn't have to wear bold makeup. just enough to cover her paleness and put colors on her face. 

"moon?" the members of enhypen called when they entered the room. 

they were told that moon was not feeling well. even the staff was thinking of excluding moon from performing. so, they knew moon was really not feeling well. 

"oh, my moon. you look so sick," sunoo approached moon at the dressing table. 

"i'm fine," moon mumbled. 

"aigoo, i feel so sorry for you," jay said, squeezing her shoulders. 

"i'm fine. don't worry," moon said to them. 

heeseung held her arms, "you're burning." the other members did the same. putting their hands on her forehead, arms and neck. 

"the performance will just be 15 minutes. not that long. after that, i'll go back," moon said. 

"you need to rest a lot after this," jungwon said. 

moon nodded, "don't worry about me. i'll be fine. i'll deal my sickness with my body. i'll talk to my body to give me a chance. don't worry. they'll surely give me."

the members laughed. 

"you're sick yet still making funny jokes," they said. 

moon just chuckled softly. 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"do you want more?" lando asked, offering her a spoon of ice cream. 

moon nodded, and lando fed her the ice cream. moon whined when she felt the ice cream hitting all her ulcers. lando rubbed her back, calming her down. 

"we're really going to the doctor after this. you need to get the numbing medicine," lando said. 

moon just kept quiet, leaning her head on lando's shoulder as they waited for the performance cue. she feels extremely not feeling well. when the wind comes, her bones are all in pain. 

a few minutes later, the floor manager cues the performance. 

moon took a final breath as she walks with her dancers to the center of the field, putting on a smile despite being in all pain. after hearing all the cheers from the crowds, moon easily forgot all about her pain. 

she and enhypen had their sets together. first performance was moon alone and the second was enhypen alone. while enhypen was performing, moon changed into another outfit, and for the final 4 minutes, moon and enhypen performed together. 

for fans of moon and enhypen, them performing given-taken and fever was all fans' favorite. they ahven't seen moon and enhypen perform together for a very long time. 

it was like a reunion. 

even though it just for 15 minutes, moon, in pain and exhaustion, it felt like an hour. the moment the performance ended and the lights went down, moon got off the field. 

"come on. let's get you cleaned up, change clothes and go to the doctor," manager yun-seo said.

moon nodded. she couldn't agree more. this time, everyone wasn't really congratulating. not everyone. most of moon's team was worried about moon's health. moon is one of the most excited and congratulated her team first when she finished a schedule. 

but this time, her voice was missing. so, they really felt that. even when she saw moon running to exit the field, she was tired. her manager even grabbed her by her shoulders, leading her to go back to the dressing room to leave the stadium to go to the hospital. 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"good morning," lando whispered softly before giving her a kiss on her head. 

"what time is it now?" moon asked him. 

"you slept all the way since last night," he said to her, caressing her hair. 

"what?" moon said in shock. 

"yeah, you did," he replied, looking at her. 

"what about the dinner? i didn't do any live-streaming last night. i should've we-"

"hey, hey, hey, calm down. your company handled it all last night. they announced that you were in a very sick condition. you went to the hospital and got checkup straight away," he said. 

moon exhaled and looked at lando who was beside her. 

"are you feeling better today?" he asked. 

moon nodded, "way better. i feel more energized."

"i noticed. but you had nightmares 3 times last night," he said. 

"nightmares?" moon asked in confusion. 

"you were crying. once 12 pm., another at 2 am and 4 am," he told her. 

"god, i'm so sorry for disturbing your sleep," she said, hugging him while resting her head on his chest. 

lando chuckled, "no worries, honey. you slept all the way after that. i slept too. until now. 11 am," he said. moon gasped before looking at the digital clock beside her. 

"calm down, honey. you're so panicked. calm down," lando laughed, holding her arms. 

"we're supposed to go out for breakfast, lando! you and me!" moon said. 

he laughed, pulling her for a hug, "calm down. you're still sick. we can order in-room meals. you're the priority right now."

"are you sure?" moon asked him. 

"very. 

moon exhaled and nodded, "okay then."

"no worries. let's just order food and cuddel in bed. you need your rest, princess," he said.

moon smiled as she hugged him comfortably.