Part 2. Ohana means Die Mortal.

Warnings.

Great writing

Not a lazy author

Amazing plot

And lies above ( /\ )

Narrator POV.

"So... you were a girl in your past life too... right?" Asked Aqua to Megumi..

"Sure, a-hah." Said Megumi... Understanding You had a past life right?

"Well... that makes it borderline acceptable." Said Aquamarine.. Megumi had been nursing from Ai ... once ...per-

Research purposes of course.

And Megumi had deducted she did not feel any sort of sexual relief from doing so, despite Ai being sexy and beautiful... Kind of relieved that this life wouldn't spire down alabama.

"I want sleep." Said Megumi...

"Go." Said Aqua...

"Ya know? That creepy foreigner is totally too lucky! Why did she get Mama's looks more than we did! We could have started a cult where they could praise four people with mama's face while we praise mama and mama sings! It would be amazing!" Said Ruby...

"You ... thats just fanatical..." said Aqua... ruby trying to make a cult wasnt new unfortunately.

"Ha? No no, it would be fanatical to cut off the heads of those who are jealous of mama, and those dammed creeps on twitter will face hell when I get my hands on them! Hell I tell you!" Said Ruby...

"I wonder... if she has the looks of Ai, then we-"

"Look like the father?... yeah... I know... It pisses me off that someone defiled our pure mama!... or ... could it have been a virginal conception?!"

"Ruby, that is impossible.."

"Ha? And are you a doctor to say what is possible and what isnt?" Said Ruby ... she had only known one doctor in her past life.. Gorou... he was like a brother or more to her! in alabama.

"I- you could say I have knowledge on that field." Said Aqua... he was a doctor in his past life... Gorou... although Ruby reminded Aqua of a patient called Sarina... who always tried to marry him...

How weird.

"Damn it, you make me pissed off- Oh, actually, its my diaper." Said Ruby...

"WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Ruby began to cry so that Miyako would wake up! Do her job!

"Haaahh.. why me.." Said Miyako as she changed Ruby's diaper...

"Im the wife's presiden't right?... I shouldn't be changing the diapers of a 16 year old's child!... I married that jerk... BECAUSE I WANTED TO WORK WITH PRETTY BOYS!" Said Miyako.. not a pedo.

"THis!.... IS HORRID! SHES A SINGLE MOM! HER BABY DADDY UNKOWN!.. ITS AWFUL! A SCANDAL... a scandal..."

"I didn't get married to be a baby sitter... I... Don't want to do this..." Said Miyako...

"Is she bad in the head? Serving mama is utter bliss. " Said Ruby to Aqua in whispers...

"she must be crazy..." Said Ruby...

"No, What she is saying... appears to be correct." Said Aqua...

"I know... What if... I... I can sell this to weekly bun### and get rich..." Said Miyako.. the disclosed site will not be undisclosed.