𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

??? 𓂃 I finally managed to capture that blood sucker, and his little pet. I've got big plans for both of them.. I just need to hope their wretched friends don't get in my fucking way.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐅 𓂃 I can't stand another day down here, I'm starving. Hopefully we can get that damn vent open soon, we've made a bit of progress.. we can fit two hands now instead of one.

I get up from my spot and walk over to the vent, Robin is already right there, it looks like he's observing the vent. “What are you doing?” I question, I can see him visibly jump and quickly turn around. He gives an unamused look and rolls his eyes before turning back to the vent, I laugh.

“Aww, did I scare the wittle puppy?” I teased him in a fake baby voice, as if talking to an actual animal. He glares at me and I smirk. “Shut the fuck up and help me with this thing.” he snaps, I scoff and crouch down beside him.

“What exactly do you need help with?” I question, he looks at me then glances at the vent. “I need your help to rip it off.. I'm pretty sure with both our strength combined we can break it.” he says, I think about it for a moment and honestly he might be right.

I grab the top right corner and he grabs the top left, we look at each other and stand up then begin to pull on the vent cover. We gather up all our strength and pull on the cover.

Eventually, it snaps off and we both lose our balance, falling to the ground. I instinctively close my eyes as I fall, I can feel myself land on something firm.. my eyes are still closed. “..Finney.” I hear my name and my eyes immediately shot open, shit.

I landed on top of Robin.

My hands are on his chest and we're just staring at each other, breathing heavily from pulling the vent off.

He's so close to me, our noses are practically touching. I feel my face heat up.

We stay there for a moment, he puts his hands on my arms, “dude.. get up. You're a lot taller than me and crushing me.” he says, I scoff and get up, extending my hand to help him up. He takes it and I pull him up with ease, causing him to stumble which makes me laugh.

He glares at me and dusts himself off, “shut up!” he screeches, I mock him in a high pitched voice.

Okay.. maybe he's not that bad.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐃 𓂃 It's late, everyone is up because Vance heard something. We're all silent and listening in case it's a possible threat. “All of you stay here, I'm going to look.” he says, quickly shifting into his wolf form and stalking towards the cave entrance.

(Werewolves can shift into their wolf forms within seconds if they're in a rush)

“Wait, Rhodes!” Bruce calls out, we watch as Rhodes stops in his tracks and turns around to look at Bruce. “Let me go with you, just in case please.” he says, I can see Van- er.. Rhodes, look down in thought before making a 'come on then' motion with his head.

Bruce transforms and jogs to catch up with Rhodes. They exit the den quietly and the rest of us are left in thought. I look over at Gwen and Griffin, they look a mix of tired and anxious. I get up and go over them then, they look at me.

“You two okay?” I question, they stay silent before Gwen speaks up. “What if bad people found us? What if they take us like they took Finney and Robin?” she says, I look towards the entrance of the cave before looking back at her and crouching down to hers and Griffin's level.

“Listen, we'll be okay. I won't let anything happen to either of you or anyone else, and I'm pretty sure Vance and Bruce won't either.” I say in a calm tone, giving them both a reassuring smile. “Okay.. thanks Donna.” Gwen says, they both smile at me and I stand up, going back to my uh.. nest? I don't know but it's a bed of some sort, the wolves made them for each of us.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐌 𓂃 Rhodes and I exit the cave to see what that noise was, it has everyone on alert. I stalk beside him as we both crouch behind a tree, we can see someone in the distance and I hear Rhodes growl under his breath. I watch as the person runs off, seemingly spooked by something or someone that wasn't us.

We stand up from behind the tree and I look at him, 'who was that?' I questioned telepathically. 'No idea, but I'm going to keep an eye out.' he says, I look at him with a concerned expression.

'Fine then, I'm staying with you.' I say, he looks at me with an irritated expression, which I have to admit looks adorable considering he's in his wolf form right now.

'No you aren't.' he argued, and I huff. 'Yes I am, there's nothing you can do about it.' I respond with a smug look, he swats my head with his tail and I growl. 'Really?' I complain, now he's the one wearing a smug look as he walks back towards the cave entrance.

I jog to catch up with him, once we reach the entrance, we both transform back to our normal selves. He sits on a rock and I sit on the floor beside the rock he's on.

I eventually got pulled into my thoughts, I've noticed how different I act around him, my face heats up and my heart begins to race when he so much as glances in my direction. I've never felt this way with anyone else. Oh my god.. do I like Vance?!

I mean.. he's a lot better looking than other wolves, he's more built too, and stronger than others. Holy shit, I'm whipped. Damnit Bruce, of course you fell for him.

How do I tell him? What if he doesn't even like guys? What if he rejects me? Will we still be friends?! What if he thinks I'm gross? Uhh.. I'm making my head hurt.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Vance snapping his fingers in my face.

“Hey dipshit, I've been trying to get your attention for 10 minutes now.” he says, I look at him and smile sheepishly. “Sorry, what did you need?” I ask, tilting my head out of habit.

“I was telling you we should grab some food from the cave, since we might be here a while.” he says, turning to look back at the outside world. I hum and thought about it for a moment. “I can get us some.” I say, beginning to stand up. “Alright, but try to stay quiet in case the others are asleep. And because Billy has enhanced hearing like us.” he turns to look at me as he speaks, I playfully roll my eyes.

“Yes sir.” I place my hand at an angle on my forehead and salute him jokingly, he scoffs and mutters 'dumbass' under his breath.

Yeah, I definitely like the guy.

A/N: Things are getting good y'all 👀