𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐅 𓂃 I'm so ready for this little plan that Griffin has, but I'm a bit worried on what Bruce will think of me if he finds out. I mean, those jerks are his friends, would he be mad at me? Honestly why do I even care.

He didn't do anything when one of them bruised my jaw, so why should I feel bad for this plan? It's only fair we get payback.

I have a feeling you're wondering what this so called 'plan' is, am I correct? Well I'll tell you, Griffin, being the little nerd that he is, told us that he did some research on werewolves for a class project a while back. He knows some things that we don't, well- I do but I don't know about Gwen and Donna.

Anyway, he said that werewolves have ultrasonic hearing, what's ultrasonic hearing? Stronger hearing abilities than the rest of us, werewolves can hear the quietest sounds from miles away. This gives them an advantage, but also a disadvantage.

Having ultrasonic hearing makes their ears sensitive to extremely loud sounds, so Griffin came up with a devious plan.

He and I are going to find those 3 werewolves, lure them into chasing us, then we're going to lock them in an empty class room with loud speakers in each corner, and play loud sirens on the other side of the door from our phones. We'll see if they still want to be assholes after.

Anyway again, class is starting and I have math with that Robin guy, great. We'll just put the plan into action during our next free period. I make my way to my math class on the second floor, immediately receiving a look from Mr. Johnson, who happens to be a vampire.

“Mr. Blake, you're late.” he said firmly, looking at me. “I had something to take care of, surely you understand.” I responded with equal firmness, looks like he understood because he nodded his head and motioned me to sit down.

I walked to my seat and sat down, that Robin dude happened to sit 3 seats away from me in the row in front of me, and I'm sure you can guess what he was doing.. yep, staring at me. Weirdo.

I took a glance at him and he glared harder, I rolled my eyes and went back to paying attention.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐆 𓂃 Finally! Class was over and we could put the plan into motion, I made my way to the empty classroom we were going to use, everyone was already there.

“Okay, everyone ready?” I smirked, receiving nods in response. “Great, Finn, let's go.” I motioned him to follow me, first we had to look for those werewolves and had to pray that Bruce wasn't with them.

He was nice, we weren't going to do anything to him, but if his friends have ultrasonic hearing then he does too, so we need to make sure he stays a good distance away from the room.

Finney and I walked around for a bit, until we finally spotted those wolves, and to our luck.. Bruce wasn't with them. I looked at Finney and he looked at me, we both had evil smirks on our faces.

“Hey! Fleabags!” I shouted in their direction, we could see them cover their ears for a second before turning to look at us, already pissed off just from the yelling.

“Don't fucking yell asshole.” the taller blonde one said, Vance I think? Eh whatever. “And what if I yell? What are you gonna do? Growl at me?!” I shouted again in a teasing manor, we had to piss them off enough for them to chase us.

They were getting visibly irritated now, perfect. “You're just a bunch of scared little mutts aren't you?! Too afraid to do anything to us?!” Finney shouted from beside me, I laughed loudly.

God this was fun, those idiots turned to completely face us now, their eyes were glowing yellow as loud growls erupted from their throats.

“Watch who you're fucking talking to blood sucker.” The bandana wearing one said, we were almost to our goal.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐅 𓂃 Almost there, we just need to piss them off a bit more. By now every student in the hall was watching with curious expressions.

“You want us to stop so badly?! Then come get us you weak little puppies!” I shouted, running towards the classroom with Griffin running beside me.

I could hear loud growling, I turned around to see all three of them running after us, perfect! Griffin and I made it to the classroom and we both ran in, luckily there was another door that lead back to the main hallway so we bolted through it and locked it as soon as the wolves entered the classroom.

Gwen and Donna quickly closed and locked the door we used to enter, we had those fleabags right where we wanted them.

“Gwen, Donna, now!” Griffin said, Donna and Gwen both pressed a button on their phones and loud sirens could be heard from inside the classroom, followed by dog-like whining and screams.

“T-TURN IT OFF!!” we heard one of them shout, we quietly laughed to ourselves. I'm surprised no teachers caught us yet. “STOP!! WE'RE SORRY JUST TURN IT OFF!” we eventually decided enough was enough and turned it off.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐑 𓂃 FUCKING HELL!! All of this because I bruised one of them?! How did they know we hate loud noises?!

Billy, Vance, and I were all on our knees with our ears covered, shouting and begging those blood suckers to turn off the fucking sirens. “T-TURN IT OFF!!” I shouted, they didn't listen.

This torture continued until Billy shouted something, “STOP!! WE'RE SORRY JUST TURN IT OFF!” that seemed to work thankfully because they turned it off a few seconds after.

We looked at each other, breathing heavily. The door unlocked and opened shortly after, those blood suckers walked in.

“So, are you actually sorry?” one of the girls asked, Vance, Billy and I looked at each other for a second before Billy spoke up.

“..yeah, we are. Just please don't do that again it hurts like hell.” Billy pleaded, Vance nodded in agreement and I just stared, I wasn't about to look weak in front of vampires.

“We know it did, you have ultrasonic hearing.” the shortest one said, how the fuck did he know?

“How the hell do you know that?” I questioned, he shrugged and smirked. “Doesn't matter!” that's all he said before they exited the room, leaving us to recover.

What the fucking hell.