𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐅 𓂃 Finally, class was over. Bruce wanted me to sit with him during lunch, apparently he wanted me to meet some of his other friends considering I was his friend now.

"Can I at least invite my friends as well? I usually sit with them at lunch." I questioned as we walked through the hallways, dodging other friends groups who liked to stand in the damn middle of the walkway.

"Yeah of course! The more the merrier!" he smiled, guess he really liked meeting new people huh? Typical. "We're going to the courtyard right? That way I can text my friends to meet us there." he nodded his head at my question, I took out my phone and texted the group, which included Donna, Griffin, and my sister Gwen.

( Yes , they had phones 😑 )

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐅 𓂃 "Finally! I thought you idiots got lost." I joked as my friends approached, I was sitting here awkwardly while we waited for Bruce's friends to show up, mine happened to get here first and I was internally grateful.

"Oh shut up! The hallways were hella crowded." Griffin whined, sitting down beside me as Donna and Gwen sat beside him. "Woah! A whole group of vampires, that's cool!" Bruce exclaimed excitedly, I glanced at him and laughed a bit.

"Yeah, I guess we're cool." I joked, "you mean I'M cool." Griffin quickly responded, "calm your ego dumbass!" Gwen quickly shut him down which resulted in Griffin crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out at her.

"You two are so childish." Donna laughed, which made me and Bruce laugh a little. "Hey! He's childish not me." Gwen was quick to defend herself and her childish antics, pointing an accusing finger at Griffin who looked at her offended.

Before those two morons could get into another argument, three other people approached the table.

I had to admit.. they looked highly intimidating, but I had to keep my cool. The leader of vampires being afraid? Someone would laugh in your face if you told them that, I maintained a reputation around here that I wasn't going to give up.

"About time, what took you guys so long?!" Bruce questioned the other three boys who were now sat at the table, I'm assuming these are his friends, I'm also assuming they're werewolves as well.. if the yellow eyes weren't a dead giveaway.

"We got held up, calm your ugly face." one of them said, Bruce looked at him offended. "Hey! I'm better looking than you are." he growled, the other boy rolled his eyes. "Delusional is what you are."

Bruce rolled his eyes, turning back to me and my friends. "Sorry about that, these are my stupid friends." he looked at them, all three of them were looking somewhere else to avoid eye contact until Bruce nudged one of them on the arm.

"What was that for?!" the boy glared, "don't be assholes! Introduce yourselves." Bruce demanded, the boy he was talking to rolled his eyes.

"Billy Showalter." was all he said, damn he didn't seem like the extroverted type.. was Bruce the only one?

Bruce looked at the other two with an expectant look. "The fuck are you looking at Yamada?!" one of them growled, seemingly irritated with the staring.

I took a quick glance at my friends and my sister, they looked a bit anxious with the awkward tension of sitting here watching other people bicker.

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐕𓂃 I rolled my eyes, why the fuck did we need to introduce ourselves to these people we didn't know? Whatever, as long as he gets off my back that's fine with me.

"Vance Hopper." I growled, this was unnecessary. The brunette in the middle nodded, "I know who you are, I've seen you around the convenience store." he said, I rolled my eyes. I think Bruce and I are the only ones who noticed that the four across from us are vampires.

Well, if the pale skin, red eyes, and fangs weren't dead giveaways then Billy and Robin are fucking stupid.

I nudged Robin on the arm, he glared at me and I glared back. He rolled his eyes and finally spoke, "Robin Arellano."

𓆩 𖤐 𓆪

𝐅𓂃 Jeez, Bruce's friends seemed like assholes.

"Damn, no need to be assholes about it." I whispered, I guess the one wearing a bandana heard me, and he didn't look happy. He got up and stormed over to me, shoving Donna and Griffin away from my side in the process.

He grabbed my jaw harshly and made me look at him, I furrowed my eyebrows, does this idiot not know who I am? "What the fuck did you say about us?!" he growled, I slapped his hand away and got up to his level.

"I said you're assholes, acting like it's such a big deal to be nice." I was quick to defend myself, he didn't scare me and I could easily overpower him. After all he's only a werewolf, my rank is higher on the power chain.

He growled again and shoved me, walking back to his seat and sitting down, I sat down in my seat as well. Gwen examined my face, "are you okay Finney?" she whispered, he voice was laced with concern.

I smiled slightly to reassure her, "I'm okay Gwenny, don't worry." I whispered, she smiled.

"Anywayyy.. uh, this got awkward.." Bruce said, glancing between me, my friends, and his own. Right as he said that the bell rang, signaling it was time for our next class and lunch was over.

Thank fucking god.

Our groups got up and parted ways, Bruce and I said our goodbyes and he ran to catch up with his friends who were already walking away. I caught up with mine and we walked to our next class, which we all had together luckily.

Bruce's friends were going to take some getting used to.

A/N: Already got some tension between Finney and Robin , what did y'all think ? 👀