03: New friend..?

Mulai dari awal

"What was that for?!" You glare at him. Scaramouche smirks, grabbing another pillow from the couch.

"I just feel like it, and your face is just very punchable looking." Scaramouche sticks his tongue out, throwing the pillow in his hand at your face this time. You laugh in disbelief, you feel as if actually sleeping in the cold is better than being here, yet you don't try to fight back. Scaramouche raises an eyebrow at your resistance, his hand lowering.

"You're quite interesting sometimes.." Scaramouche mentions to you, he sat back. You watched as he got back on his phone, eyebrows raised. You ponder whether if his comment was positive or not. Rolling your eyes you look at the wall, opposite of him.

You sweatdrop, the silence was awkwardly loud. Glancing towards scaramouche you catch him staring at you. His face heats up and he glares at you, and sticks his tongue out before looking away. Done with his gremlin personality you pull out your phone and snap a picture of his pouting face looking at the kitchen.

'Hes gonna be so mad..' You pull your phone out of your pocket and text him the picture. A ping sound can be heard across from you.

Scaramouche presses the message from you. He looks at you with a disgusted look, looking down at you like you're chopped liver.

"You disgust me in the worst ways possible." Scaramouche growls at you, shutting his phone off. You just smirk slyly at him. He looks at you and raises an eyebrow. Deciding to tease you, he props his head up with his hand. Facing you he grins, his arm on his thigh.

"If you wanted a picture so bad, you could've just..asked~?" Scaramouche coos towards you, your expression changes from sly to flustered to confused. How the hell does someone switch up that fast? You thought to yourself as he watches you with a smirk.

"Shut up-" you say looking away, shutting off your phone. Scaramouche raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"So you're keeping that photo..??" Scaramouche teases, you look at him and sigh. Taking your phone, you turn it on going to the gallery. Once you press it you go to the picture of him, showing him he looks at you curiously. Pressing delete in front of him, he sighs.

"Whatever, I'm going to my room. Don't burn the dorm down, or I'll kill you." Scaramouche grumbles as he walks to his room holding his cat. You watch him as he walks away. You look at the floor, and sigh. Pondering what to do today, it is Sunday after all. You have classes tomorrow, which also means you have to socialize...some how or another.

'archons help me'

As the next day rolls around, you're currently walking to your class

As the next day rolls around, you're currently walking to your class. On your route you take, it's the one with the least amount of people. But apparently Itto has learned your pattern of walking because he is currently screaming your name at the top of his lungs. The horror and embarrassment on your face was noticable, as you hide your face from the others judgemental expressions.