Ch 1: Death and Reincarnation

A/N: As I said, I won't be following the canon story since who the hell likes a retelling of a story with no major changes. Ohh Yeah Another New Fanfic Is Coming up soon hahaha Don't ask why I'm uploading too many Books!.

----This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

A girl with long, silky black hair can be seen walking on the sidewalk in a country known as Japan. Her name is Mikami Satori, an ordinary college graduate with a bachelor's degree.

She works at a well-known company and lives an above-average life. She could have moved up in position with the company she was employed at, but she decided to turn down the offer of moving up her position with the company.

For her, being an ordinary employee with a well-paying position is enough. That's because ever since she was born, she felt like the world is colored in black and white, a very sad world. That's why she doesn't like gaining attention onto herself, and having a higher position means having more attention on herself.

One more thing is that she always felt that something is missing from her life, something that she had forgotten. But she can't remember what it was, no matter how hard she thinks.

Right now, she is heading to meet her longtime friend named Mei. Mei is the only friend that she had during her entire time in college, and Mei and she were working at the same company.

She waited for a few hours, and not long after, a voice called out to her.

"Satori here!" Mei yells while waving her hand towards Satori.

Once Satori heard her voice, she immediately went to her best friend. Today was a weekend, so that means no office work, and the two of them decided to go to an anime convention where there is a booth they are aiming to go to — the MiHoYo Booth where their favorite game will be selling limited edition figurines of in-game characters.

Satori's goal is to obtain a figurine of Kiana Kaslana, her favorite character in the game, since she feels that her story resonates with her. For some reason, she thinks she sees a resemblance of herself to the said game character.

While walking towards the convention, someone screamed.

"KYAAAA"

"Move! I will kill you."

When Satori turned around, it was already too late because a man with a knife had stabbed her in the stomach.

"You should have said yes when I confessed to you," the man said and ran away.

Satori was confused about what had happened, and in the next moment, she lost all of her strength in her legs and fell to the ground.

'Ehh, what is happening? I feel hot all of a sudden,' Satori thought.

[Confirmed Heat Resistant acquired]

"Satori," Mei yells and goes next to her best friend. "Satori, blood is pouring…the bleeding won’t stop! Someone call an ambulance!" Mei yells as she desperately tries to stop the bleeding on her best friend's wound.

Satori tries to speak, but she doesn't have the strength to do so. Even so, she tries her hardest to speak to Mei.

"Mei, if things come to worst, I want you to have all my anime collection as well as my account in my games," she said.

"What the hell, now it’s cold. So cold, I don’t know what to do. Goodness…now it’s the cold’s turn to freeze me solid.

[Confirmed Cold Resistance acquired...Due to acquiring Heat and Cold Resistances, skill evolved into Heat Fluctuation Resistance EX]

'What is that voice?' She asks, but she hears Mei's voice once again.

"Satori, this isn't the time for jokes," Mei said as she desperately tries to hold back her tears.

'It wasn't a joke though. If I knew that I would be dying today, I would have been greedy and played all night long while playing on my computer....ahhh come to think of it, I'm hungry. Really hungry. I want to devour a whole cow.'

[Confirmed Electrical Resistance acquired. Successfully acquired. Additionally, acquiring Paralysis Resistance. Success]

[Due to the user desiring to devour a living organism, the unique skill Predator has been acquired]

'Seriously, who is it that is making all those noises? It's annoying...I didn't know that dying would be this lonely. I kind of want to have something like Sirin, a second personality to accompany me.'

[Success, the unique skill Great Sage has been acquired]

'Really, a Great Sage? Is that some kind of an old man or something?...But damn, I still can't believe that I would be dying because of a stab and loss of blood.'

"Confirmed Pierce resistance acquired...Looking for a body that doesn't need the use of blood. Successful]

"Mei, sorry for leaving you early. I hope we get to see each other again in our next life," and with that, Satori's vision turned black.

[Due to the individual losing consciousness, the words of the world will now proceed with the reincarnation of the individual Mikami Satori]

[Notice: Reincarnation will be halted...The words of the world have noticed a dormant power within the individual's soul, proceeding to erase the foreign power before continuing the reincarnation process... failed]

[Re-Executing...Failed]

This goes on for millions of times until the Words of the World try to find another solution to remove the foreign power from Satori's soul.

[Attempting to find substitutional ways to remove the foreign power...Failed]

[Due to the unknown power that cannot be removed, the Words of the World will attempt to scan the foreign power]

[Uncataloged power detected...Scanning the uncataloged power successful...The individual Mikimi Satori has obtained the following powers: Herrscher of the Void, Herrscher of Flamescion, Herrscher of Finality, and Harsher of the End...Notice: Due to the unpredictable nature of the Harsher of the Void and the Harsher of the End, the Words of the World decided to seal off the two powers. In substitution, the individual will receive the power of Void Drifter]

[The Words of the World have successfully recorded the said powers to the Archives of the World. With that, the reincarnation process will now continue]

And just like that, Mikami Satori died. Her soul is now linked, traveling from a different place to get reincarnated and to begin her new journey.

---To be Continued---