Oc

Name: Lionel Blood
Superhero name: Scarlet Mage
Nicknames: Lio (friends, family)
                       Kiddo (Constantine)
                       Buddha (Red Arrow)
                       Redy (Zatanna)
Look:

Name: Lionel BloodSuperhero name: Scarlet MageNicknames: Lio (friends, family)                       Kiddo (Constantine)                       Buddha (Red Arrow)                       Redy (Zatanna)Look:

Father: Jason Blood

Jason Blood is a table knight bound to a demon, Etrigan by Merlin

Jason Blood is a table knight bound to a demon, Etrigan by Merlin. Now practically immortal, he is one of the world's most prominent occultists.

Mentor: John Constantine

John Constantine is a powerful and crude occult detective from Liverpool, England

John Constantine is a powerful and crude occult detective from Liverpool, England. His violent and anti-social attitude makes him a formidable anti-hero, and he's known for doing whatever it takes to get the job done.

Relationships:

Jason Blood: As his father they are very close. Unlike him Lio is not immortal so somtimes they argue about this, but otherwise they has a great "father - son" relationship. Jason taught his son about swordfigth, being a gentleman and a few spells.

John Constantine: They has more like a "nephew - uncle" relationship than a "mentor - student". John is very careful about the spells he taught to Lio, because his magic is way stronger than his. He loves Lio as his own child, but doesn't show it.

Etrigan: They nether love or hate each other. Lio simply prefers his father insted of a demon. Etrigan never hurts him out of respect for Jason Blood.

Robin: They agree in a lot of things and they are great friends. Lio understand the pain of losing parents because he lost his mother too.

Aqualad: Lio looks up to the strong and brave atlantian. They trust in each other and always have the others back.

Kid Flash: Lio finds annoying how much the speedster can talk, but eventually he gets used to it. He tries to teach him about manners and they often talk about girls.

Miss Martian: Lio loves the smiling and kind alien girl and he let's her practise with his mind. Megan knows everything about him and they are best friend, the others sometimes misunderstand this.

Artemis: Lio was the most welcomeing person in the team when she joined. She really appreciate his gentleman manners and calm personallity. They have deep trust and always teasing the other like brother and sister.

Superboy: At first he was very jelous of Leo because he tought he and Miss Martian are lovers, but after this was cleand up, they became good friends.

Zatanna: They always agrueing and never agrees, but soon they realise they are in love. They teach magic to the other and often goes to patrol together.

Speedy/Red Arrow: They don't know each other too much at first. Roy always calls him "Buddha" because of the meditason pozison he mostly in. But after more time, they became good friends.

Warning!
English is not my first language so I apologise for the errors if do!