They grabbed the last of their stuff, and went to the car. Jobe sat at the back, letting the two women sit at the front, obviously with Denise driving.

~

They arrived at the Signal Iduna Stadium 2 hours before kick-off. Yes, it was a little earlier than usual, but they wanted to avoid the cameras so they got there a tad early. They wanted to keep Georgina and Jude out the spotlight a little while longer - plus, despite Jobe's chatty personality, he wasn't a bit fan of camera's.

Jude called them down onto the empty pitch with Mark and one of his teammates. He was soon introduced to Georgina as Giovanni Reyna.

"We've technically got to same name," he said, nudging her shoulder.

"Haha, two Gio's," Jobe laughed.

Georgina laughed and Jude shook his head, "such an idiot bro."

"True though innit," Gio said with his American accent, "first game Gio number 2?"

"Yep," Georgina answered, looking up at Jude.

"First of many?" he asked.

"We'll see," she replied.

"That's a yes," Jude continued.

"How long you out here for?" Gio asked.

"A few more days maybe," Georgina explained, "I have to go back to work."

"Your job must be sick," he exclaimed in awe.

"I mean, it has its ups and downs," the actress stated.

"Wouldn't have met this fella is you didn't have the job you have," Gio raised his eyebrows and pointed at Jude.

"That's true," Georgina laughed.

"What about you little dude," Gio turned to Jobe, "when do you go back?"

"Tomorrow," Jobe sulked.

"Training?" Gio asked.

Jobe nodded his head before being cut off by Edin Tersić calling the Dortmund boys for the team talk. Jude told his family where to go and where to wait for him, although Denise seemed pretty familiar with the ground already.

Georgina and Jobe remained in the box throughout the game, hidden from the crowd and cameras, whilst Denise and Mark sat out in the stands, showing their support for their eldest son.

Half time rolled around quickly and it was already 3-0, the team was looking really strong and it made a better look for the title.

Georgina and Jobe continued watching the second half, whilst he repeatedly asked her questions about anything and everything. She was continually amazed by his ability to keep and conversation going - just when she thought they were done, he was asked another question.

"Did you know who Jude was before you met?" he asked.

"Sort of," she answered, " I knew he was a footballer but that was it."

"A shitty footballer that got all of six minutes at the Euros?" he questioned.

"Six more than you, no?" she joked.

"Fairs," Jobe replied, that finally left him quiet.

Georgina just laughed, then picked up her phone after seeing a message from her friends.

~

"2 nobodies + an actress"

alicia💕
good gameeeee

lucy💕
has jude scored yet?

alicia💕
no but he looks fit doing
whatever he's doing

lucy💕
u can't say that
that's gi's man

gina💕
not my man
but ok

alicia💕
he's so ur man

gina💕
not yet

lucy💕
soon??

gina💕
maybe idk

alicia💕
are u at the game now?

lucy💕
yes al
we know that

alicia💕
i can't cope
this is so 2000s romcom vibes

gina💕
yes hiding in his box
watching the game on a tv in the stadium
with his brother 😐
the vibes.

alicia💕
well when u put it like that 😕
WAIT
HE HAS A BROTHER??

gina💕
yes but he's 16
so don't even

alicia💕
i mean technically that only a
year younger 🤷🏽‍♀️

lucy💕
alicia stop 😭

~~~
AN: sorry i haven't updated in a while 😭 but anyways my exams are finally done 🥳🥳🥳