Chapter 6

In front of Giyu stood upper moon 2 Douma.

Giyu: Where the hell am I?

Douma: Why couldn't it be a girl?

Giyu looks at the demon's eyes and sees that its upper moon 2 immediatly he takes a stance.

Giyu: Ice breathing second form frozen thrust. *Giyu dashed at immense speed at douma stabbing his blade all over Douma's neck lodging ice shards that frost burned Douma making him unable to regen* 

Douma: Blood demon art freezing clouds. *Douma creates a large wind of freezing air and scatters it around with his fans unknowing to him that due to Giyu's ice breathing he is immune to ice related attacks*

Giyu: Ice breathing fourth form shattering ice shards. *Giyu's blade froze and increased insize before he slammed it on the ground shattering ice shards everywhere some hitting douma all over his body.

Douma: I never thought I would fight a hashira that would challenge me to an ice duel let see which one of us is superior.

Douma: blood demon art wintery icecles. *Douma proceeds to spawn mutlple icecles trying to impale Giyu but Giyu dodged them.

Giyu: Ice breathing eleventh form eternal scorching winter. *the room Douma and Giyu where in completely froze over as the temperature plummeted far into the negative Giyu dashed forward and such high speed the ice melted under his feet from friction and heat his nichrin blade was a dark frozen blue colour reaching a temperature of -200 degrees celcius as it connected with Douma's neck a crackling sound was heard as the blade sliced through his neck instantly freeze burning it disabling Douma's healing ability.

Caw caw uppermoon 2 defeated by Giyu tomioka cow cow.

That's it for this chapter and this short story am sorry if things felt a bit rushed.

I hope you enjoyed this short story