Chapter 2

As Mitsuri joined the hug with Makomo and Giyu, Obanai grew extremely jealous and started giving Giyu death glares.  Giyu how ever was still emotionally broken after telling a part of his backstory.

Makomo in a gentle and caring voice: Yuu it's okay you can let it all out you have been such a strong man, you deserve to let it all out.

Giyu with a shaky and weak voice: Am fine now Mako.

Makomo: Are you sure Yuu.

Giyu: Yes Mako.

Giyu: Thank you for comforting me Mako and Kanroji-san.

Mitsuri: You're welcome Tomioka-san. I don't like seeing a fellow hashira sad.

Obanai: (What a cry baby honestly just man the fuck up)

Sanemi: (Why did he have to become a hashira)

Muichiro: Where am I and why was that person sad?

Gyomei: You're at a restaurant with your fellow hashira's young Tokito.

Muichiro: Oh okay.

Tengen: How about we brighten the mood a bit with some sake at my place.

Kyojuro: A FLASHY IDEA MY FRIEND.

Shinobu: Sure Tengen and then you try and propose to me again huh.

Tengen: What no I don't want to marry you anymore anyways.

Sanemi: Ill come since I got nothing better to do anyways.

Mitsuri: I am also coming if there will be yummy snacks.

Tengen: Of course there will be snacks Kanroji-san.

Mitsuri: Kyaaaa yummy snacks. I will come then to have some sake at your place.

Obanai: If Kanroji-san is coming then so will I.

Tengen: Makomo will you and Tomioka come over aswell.

Makomo in a gentle voice: Hey Yuu you wanna go to Uzui's place to drink some sake?

Giyu: I don't know yet Mako but maybe after a little nap at home I will feel better.

Makomo: Then we will go home first and take a nap together.

Tengen: So you guys might come after taking a nap.

Makomo: Probably but for now I think me and Yuu will go home he has gone through a big enough emotional dinner.

Mitsuri: Okay bye Makomo-chan and Tomioka-san.

They all said their good byes and went their separate ways.

After Makomo and Giyu arrived at the water estate.

Makomo: Yuu let's go take a nap now.

Giyu was still emotionally broken from telling his backstory and had almost no life in him.

Makomo pulled Giyu to the bedroom so they could sleep and so she could keep an eye on Giyu. After they both laid down in bed Makomo decided to hug Giyu so he would feel more comfortable sleeping.

That's it for chapter 2. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you find any spelling mistakes please let me know.