Chapter 4

When Giyu woke up Makomo was already downstairs making breakfast.

Makomo: I wonder when that sleepy head is gonna wake up maybe I should check up on him.

*Giyu smelled the food Makomo was cooking in the kitchen and got up and walked to the kitchen*

Giyu: Ohayo Mako.

Makomo: Ohayo Yuu how did you sleep after the nightmare you had?

Giyu: A lot better thanks to you Mako.

After they had breakfast they decided to meet up with some of the hashira's who had planned to meet up for some training the day before they became hashira's but they got invited. When they arrived at the training ground they could see al the hashira's talking with each other.

Makomo: Ohayo.

Shinobu and Mitsuri: Ohayo Makomo and Tomioka-san.

Giyu: Ohayo.

Kyojuro: TOMIOKA I HAVE NEVER SEEN ICE BREATHING IN ACTION WOULD YOU MIND SHOWING ONE OF YOUR FORM'S.

Giyu: Sure Rengoku.

Giyu went to one of the training dummies.

Giyu: Ice breathing third form: relentless snowstorm cutting. *Giyu took a fencing like position before his nichirin blade started to freeze and forwards pointing ice cycles appears as he then starts stabbing and slashing the training dummy lodging some of the ice cycles in the training dummy*

Kyojuro: THAT IS AMAZING TOMIOKA.

Tengen: What a flamboyant display of a new breathing style.

Giyu walked over to another dummy

Giyu: Ice breathing first form: cryogenic slash. *Giyu's blade started to freeze over and increase insize he then performed a horizontal slash on the body of the dummy slashing it appart and leaving ice plinters behind.*

Shinobu: That looked very painfull.

Kanroji: Yeah.

That's it for chapter 4 I hope you enjoyed it and as always let me know if you find any spelling mistakes.