Prologue

Because of the loss of Sabito. Giyu and Makomo lost hope and stopped training for four years. During this time Giyu and Makomo sought comfort with each other slowly growing closer and closer until both had developed feelings for each other.

Under a blooming sakura tree.

????: G-G-Giyu-san I-I l-love y-you. Will you be my boyfriend?

Giyu: I will gladly be your boyfriend Makomo-san.

Makomo then hugged Giyu with some tear's of joy in her eye's.

Timeskip one year.

????: Lower moon six and three.

????: I will take lower moon three you take lower moon six.

????: Hai.

????: Water breathing first form water surface slash.

They crossed their arm's to generate enough momentum to release a singular concentrated horizontal slash which sliced trough the lower moon six's neck

????: Ice breathing first form cryogenic slash.

Their blade started to increase in size from the build up of ice and when the blade hit the lower moon three's neck, the ice splintered and cracked in the demon's flesh but it still cut trough the entire neck.

????: we finally killed a lower moon both of us did.

The two embraced each other in a hug.

With Kagaya.

????: Caw caw lower moon six and lower moon three have been defeated.

Kagaya: What a wonderful news. Bring the slayer or slayer's who accomplished this feat to the hashira meeting tomorrow if possible.

????: Caw caw understood oyakata-sama.

The next day at the hashira meeting.

Kagaya: Now onto the next topic there are 2 new hashira's joining us today.

????: Ara ara I wonder what their breathing styles will be.

????: Kyaaaa new hashira's. I am so excited.

????: I WONDER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

????: They better be fucking good.

????: Shinazugawa mind your language in front of young Tokito.

Muichiro: Where am I again?

????: Don't worry young Tokito.

????: This is flamboyant.

????: Kaburamaru what do you think, will they be worth our time.

Kagaya: You two can come out now.

The 2 new hashira's came outside.

Makomo: Hiiii my name is Makomo and I am the new water hashira its such a pleasure to meet you all.

Giyu: Hi I am Tomioka Giyu the new ice hashira.

When Giyu mentioned the word Ice Shinobu's blood started to boil with rage.

Shinobu: YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU FILTHY ICE USING DEMON.

Giyu looked confused at to what Shinobu just said.

Giyu: I don't know what happened in the past to you but I can assure you I am not a demon, you can ask Makomo-san about that.

That's it for the prologue. Chapter 1 will pick up where the prologue ended. I hope you enjoyed the prologue of the story I know it's not a Giyushino story but I was thinking about this as a story idea for a few day's so I might as well give it a shot. If you find any spelling mistake's please let me know.