Leaving Fairy tail

Juvias woke up as always, getting ready for school.

While she was getting ready she was thinking about how wonderful her day was going to be because today was the day she was going to tell Gray that she loved him.

JUVIA'S POV: Today is the day Juvia will tell Gray-sama how she feels and hopefully he loves Juvias as much as Juvia loves him.

While Juvia was walking to school she was saying good morning to all her neighbors, like she did everyday.

She had finally arrived at Fairy Tail High School

Juvia was going to class when she saw Gray hugging Lucy and then Gray got closer to her and kissed her,Juvia was crying and she started running to class when she bumped into someone

JUVIA'S POV
Why would Gray do that, he broke my heart.

LYON'S POV
Why is she crying like that, it must be Gray's fault.
Juvia what happend?

nothing,Juvia is okay. she said while cleaning her face from the tears.

It was Gray wasn't it?, that ass.

no its nothing to worry about Lyon-sama.Juvia said,going to class.

~~2 HOURS PASSED~~

Everybody went to lunch
when Juvia was sitting in a bench,Lyon got close to her and ask her what happend.

nothing,Juvia said

I know there is something wrong with you Juvia, you can trust me.

Gray was kissing Lucy

what?? he's going to pay, that ice brain

no its okay

no its not okay Juvia I can't believe you will forgive him. He doesn't deserve your love juvia the only way he's going to like you if you change your self. You should always be yourself.

Juvia just stayed there in silence thinking

Juvia stood up and walked to class
she started thinking about what Lyon said when

Juvia luckser report to the office

Juvia was heading for the office