He is currently one of the top combat forces in the Marine headquarters!

"Sengoku, you can't stop me!"

Xebec grinned disdainfully.

"I'll be your opponent, Sengoku!"

Shiki drew out his swords, "Oto" and "Kogarashi," on his waist and rushed towards Sengoku.

At the same time, Whitebeard, John, and BIG MOM also shot successively.

"Gu la la la la... do you want to stop us from joining in this kind of battle?!"

On Whitebeard's arms, cracks began to gather and form a white halo that contained a tremendous power around his fist.

"[Seaquake]!!!"

An incomparably violent punch with a devastating shock wave passes through the air.

Then, a series of cobweb-like cracks visible to the naked eye suddenly appeared in the atmosphere.

Immediately afterwards.

A devastating shock wave rushed in the direction of the Marine fleet.

The entire sea area trembled accordingly.

"Raiding the lair of the Celestial Dragons...I've been waiting for this day for a long time!!"

Captain Jonh created a huge flying slash with a swing of his sword, then he flew up and broke away from the main force and rushed directly towards the Emerald City.

In fact, Captain Jonh has already made his own calculations.

There are countless treasures in the Emerald City, and he wants to get the countless treasures before Xebec does.

Xebec keeps the Marine and World government in check at this moment, so this is his chance to raid the Celestial Dragons' treasure house.

And if there is a chance, Captain John doesn't mind using the Marines and the World Government to eliminate Xebec!!

If you get the chance, give Xebec a backstab or something.

Captain John can do this.

And the reason why Captain John dared to be so confident.

It's because he knows it in his heart.

Inside the Rocks Pirate, countless people think like him.

One of them is the Shiki, who took the lead in pinning down Sengoku. He is a man with bigger ambitions than John.

How could he willingly submit to Xebec loyally?

These people are all waiting for the "opportunity" to come.

"Ma Ma Ma... all the treasures on the island belong to me, whoever stops me will be killed!!"

BIG·MOM waved Napoleon, in a longsword form, and a shot Ikoku Sovereignty that directly pierced through all the Marines that blocked her way.

Then she stepped on Zeus and flew toward the Emerald City.

Obviously, she also has the same ideas and ambitions as Captain John.

Xebec saw the actions of the two, and he took them to heart.

In his dark pupils, a vicious and ferocious light suddenly flashed.

It's just that Xebec can't attack right now.

Because he knows better than anyone, the interior of the Rocks Pirate has never been monolithic.

"Come on, brothers, the treasure of the Celestial Dragons awaits us in the Emerald City!!"

"That's right, kill all the Celestial Dragons, and all the treasures here will belong to us..."

"Damn, Marine, hurry up and get out of my way!"

"Show these dogs how powerful our Rocks Pirate is!!"

Except for Kaishu and Whitebeard.

Different division Captains, such as Ochoku, Silver Ax, Yuri, and Bucklino, shouted slogans and took the lead in charging.

If they wanted to enter the Emerald City to plunder the treasure, they had no choice but to fight their way through.

However, these cunning guys did not use their full strength.

While wary of each other, they thought the same thing as Captain John.

They don't expect the Rock Pirates to ultimately win this war.

In this way, among the many ulterior motives.

The two torrents of steel immediately collided between the Pirates and Marines.

The sound of shouting and killing instantly resounded through the sky.

One Piece: Build The Strongest Beast Piratesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें