"No this is not acceptable..." Minji hissed after her call getting declined yet again before she put her phone away. "...I know that he's not adamant to see Hanni, let alone after knowing that the guy she's with is probably coming with her but doesn't Yongjae have any concern for us? I mean what are we not his closest friends?"

"Minji..." Yongbok calmly called out to her as Haerin's caressing her friend's back trying to calm her down. "...remember what we said back at the ferry? Whatever happens, we'll keep being open-minded and remain supporting both Hanni and Yongjae. And right now Yongjae's don't have the strength to be here and we should be understanding."

"I just..." Another deep sigh came out of Minji. "...I still hold out hope for them and I know it's wrong for Hanni's sake but I have to be honest, I don't like that guy she's with. He gave out such bad vibes the first time I saw him back at the ice cream shop."

"You're not the only one..." Haerin whispered her preference timidly as Yongbok just shook his head at the two. "We don't have to make things worse for them okay? Whatever happens, Hanni and Yongjae are still our best friends who will always be there for us in times of needs."

Hearing that, both Haerin and Minji just nodded their heads as Haerin glanced over to the crowd near the door and saw Hanni's brisk walking towards them. "There she is." Haerin pointed at their friend.

"Lee Yongbok~" Hanni's voice echoed closer as she finally joined the rest of the group. "...please tell me you're not going in just yet." She asked while panting lightly. "We're still half an hour away from going in so you're safe." Yongbok clarified.

"Thank goodness..." While panting, Hanni gave a thumb's up as she grabbed a seat next to Minji. "You okay? You said something came up before. What happened?" Minji asked Hanni who's expression was not that cheerful as it used to be on a daily basis.

"Nothing much... He's just late that's all..." Hanni replied rather lazily, as if she's too tired to talk about it and instantly Minji caught it. "He's hungover again does he?" Minji asked and the silence of Hanni meant that Minji's right before she sighed clearly. "This is the third time since last month that he's been hungover and ended up messing up your dates."

"I can't do anything about it Minji, it's his life and I have no right to tell him not to." Hanni said as Minji's trying to fight the urge to just walk out the airport and confront Jun then letting all her pent up disappointments at him. "You can walk away, that's what you should do." Minji whispered to herself.

About fifteen minutes passed by as Hanni's spending the very last minutes she had with Yongbok as well as the others and during that time, something's been bothering her. As the three were busy talking, Hanni glanced over at the crowds of people then to the front door as if she's waiting for someone to come.

"Yongjae sure is late..." Hanni said to herself as the three were looking at each other with guilt shadowing them. "Hanni-ah..." Yongbok called out to her as she turned over to him before Yongbok brought her to the side. "What's going on?" Hanni asked in confusion.

"Listen okay. Yongjae's not coming here." Yongbok spilled the truth as Hanni forced a light chuckle. "What are you talking about? Stop joking." Hanni snickered at Yongbok's supposed 'joke' but the ever so serious expression on his face said otherwise.

"No. No, no you're lying, you're playing me right? There's no way he's not coming here." Her breathing's getting heavier as she just couldn't believe Yongbok there. "No he won't. He came to my house earlier this morning to say goodbye."

Hanni who still doesn't believe him, let out a hiss as she got her phone and dialled your number before almost immediately, the call got to voicemail. Frustrated already, Hanni called you again and again yet the result remained the same.