Chapter 22 |Fuck|

Start from the beginning

"And you are sitting alone, that too drunk. If something happened to y-.." His words were cut off as she grabbed his collar and brought closer him to her lips.

They were so close that their breaths were mixing. "You are here with me, no one can do anything to me." She said, alcohol smell was coming from her mouth. "Taehyung." She called his name and looked into his eyes.

"Every time I see you, something happens in my heart. I wanna feel you. If you allow me... can I?" She said that, and Taehyung pressed his lips to hers.

Grabbing her nape, he deepened the kiss. Jiwon cupped his face with one hand. And both were feeling each other with the same energy. He pulled away from her, heavy breaths falling on both of their lips.

"I want to feel you too. I want to drink you like wine, Jiwon." He said looking into her eyes.

~~~

He opened the door of the hotel bedroom, there was a red dim light in the room. Which was enough to further warm the atmosphere.

He was carrying Jiwon, her legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist, and her hands were on his neck

As soon as he entered, he closed the door with his foot and took her lips in his prison, the kiss slowly became rough.

He laid Jiwon on the bed and hovers over her as well. He broke the kiss and looked at her, her chest was moving up and down due to heavy breathing.

Without saying a word, he threw his shirt off, and removed her jacket, pulling the straps of her dress down from her shoulders. He kissed Jiwon's collarbone.

"No one can make you feel the way I do." He whispered in her ear.

"I don't even want to be feel by anyone else."

"This night will be stronger than the wine you drank."

"Let see."

"Get ready for the pleasure that I will give you."

"Always ready."

"Fuck you!"

"I also want you to fuck me."

She said, and they lost in each other..

~~~
Three weeks later...

~~~
No one yet knows that, that night Jiwon gave her body to his brother's enemy. Well, she didn't even know that Taehyung was Jimin's enemy. Because their rivalry started three or four years ago and Jiwon had gone to Canada at that time.

~~

She was sitting in the class. Ashley comes and sits with her and says, "It's my birthday." "Oh, happy birthday to you." Y/n said. "Hey, I mean tomorrow." Ashley said. "Oh that's good." Y/n said. "I have a birthday party tonight. I want you to come too." She said.

"No, I can't." Y/n quickly forbade. "Y/n please, I have invited the whole class. And you are my best friend please. Don't forbid it." Ashley pleads to her. "Listen, my parents don't allow me to go out at night." Y/n said that, because no one knew that she is married.

"Hey c'mon, you are not a little girl who needs permission for everything. You are adult now, you can make your own life decisions." Ashley said, finding Y/n's words a joke. "I know that, I am adult and I have the right to make every decision. But I am not a spoiled girl like you. My parents decision are the most important to me." She said.

At that moment, Daniel came and sat on Y/n's desk. "I will also come there, please don't forbid." He said, they both kept pleading with Y/n and forcedly she had to say yes.

"Fine, I will ask my parents if they give permission, by the way where is the location?" Y/n said. "Xxxx club." They both spoke together. Y/n said nothing, she began to think something.

~~~~

She was sitting in her room waiting for Jimin. It was seven o'clock and Jimin usually comes home by that time.

At that time, the door of the room opened and Jimin came in. "You are here, I was looking for you." He said to Y/n and threw his coat on the couch. "I was waiting for you." Y/n said.

"I was being waited on by my wife." Jimin said and came to her. Y/n nodded yes. "May I know the reason?" he asked. "Actually, it's my friend's birthday party, she invited me. so can I go?" Y/n asked.

"Where is the party?" he asked. "The party is at her house." She lied because she knew Jimin would never let her go to the club alone. "Well you can go but I also want something in return." "What?"
.
.
.
To be continue...
It's 2k on my MWM ff. I never thought that my story would have so many readers.☺️ Thank you all for voting and for reading this.

Virtual hug for you all!🤗💜