rewsnA

Start from the beginning

It's silent again.

...

...

'Why won't you answer?'

Staring up at the ceiling with acid eyes, as your chest pooled from the bullet wounds the phone gave you. You refused to acknowledge the truth, this reality you're trapped in. You had to escape and run away again with your tail in between your legs. You ran your hand through your hair, almost ripping it out of the roots.

The rings taunted you, snatching you away from the security you yearned for. The palms of your hands are ready to sink deep into your skin. It craves the warmth, the texture, the longing, the memory of the past. The warmth of your blood was the only thing to comfort you against the cold.

The comfort your body aches for a touch, any kind of touch just to make you feel alive again. You could imagine your nails sinking deep into your ribcage as you pulled muscles and tissues like you were a ragdoll. The sensations were impeccable beyond your wildest dreams.

You could feel your hands grab your exposed beating heart. It was so big in your hands, that it squelched, the moist meaty muscle mimicking your heavy deranged uneven breaths. Your heart was so full of LOVE, so pretty. So delicate, that every time you squished it you felt your lungs tighten as ecstasy enveloped your mind. The familiar smell of metallic iron transported you back to your childhood, back to that home.

The home that was filled with cherished memories of your childhood. The home you grew up in, back to the old house you once knew. The home where both of your parents nurtured you, treasured you as you all lived as one happy family. It was now all a burning memory for you to vaguely remember.

You needed someone to crawl inside you, live inside you to fill that void in your very being. You needed to MERGED with someone. To be together in sweet and utter harmony.

Forever.

To be touched like this, fondled like the lifeless ragdoll you are. You selfishly absorbed every spike of excitement like a greedy sponge. You can't stop now.

You rummaged through your organs, massaging each piece like your own personal stress ball. You'd squeeze your lungs just like how your breath stops. You caressed your stomach just like how butterflies would flutter time and time again. Your intestines wrapped around you like grapes from the vines.

Grape.

Grape soda.

Every waking moment you had to think of him. You had to circle your thoughts back to him. How disgusting, you told yourself. How utterly pathetic to miss someone who won't return a simple call? Let alone, answer.

'Why won't you answer?'

You were laughing now. it was so ironic, so dumb yet clever at the same time. You laughed so hard that tears fully enveloped your vision, turning into a beautiful shade of red. Your mind screamed at you as you SPLIT apart your entire body in half, grotesquely mutilating each body part. It would have been easier to carve out your name with a kitchen knife, but your hands were doing such a great job already.

It didn't even hurt anymore! Not when you plunged deeper into your stomach to dig out every nerve and cell from your body. Not when your father left you hanging time and time again. Not when the universe punished you for your sins.

How can your father love their twisted child? Pulling themselves apart for his approval? An ounce just to be transported back in time with him in it? Yet you broke his promise to be a good little b̸̦̄̊i̷͖̾t̵̥̺̓̍c̸̮͠h̴̭̒͘ ̴͔̻͐̓ you are! Taking all the shit thrown at you while you have to remain good. Like the fucking lap dog.