Chapter 26: Four ways and Finals

Start from the beginning

"Easy, the only way for the sky to be black and from me to see in black and white is from a genjutsu. Seeing as you are an Uchiha, and you have that odd sharingan activated I can only assume that you have me in a genjutsu, and that you plan on hurting me." stated Naruto , back to his emotionless tone.

"How do you know all of this? You're not yet in the academy, and you are five." stated Shisui.

"After the attack during my second birthday, I started researching to become stronger. Unfortunately, because I'm only a civilian, and a hated one at that, I only have the knowledge of an average chunin. And physically I'm about as good as a high level academy student." stated Naruto, taking a breath. Shisui was amazed, this five year old was advanced WAY beyond his years. Even the great Kakashi Hatake was still a genin at this age.

"Naruto, this is not an ordinary genjutsu. It's a bloodline genjutsu cast only by the eyes of those who have killed their most precious person. Many of the Uchiha had unlocked it on purpose, I however did it on accident when I mortally wounded my teammate in a training accident..." stated Shisui, taking a short break "Now Naruto, I'd like to remove the mental damage done to your brain. You will still remember it, but you will no longer have fear of Itachi, as he was the one who saved you from death that night and hopefully you won't fear me as well. I will do my best, but I have only done this once, and it may take some time."

-hokage office-

"-As I know, Shisui is the only one who can do it." finished Itachi as Shisui's head snapped back, naruto slumped over into Yugao's chest, making the other males in the room jealous. Yugao blushed, as even Hayate hadn't touched her like this yet.

"It's done, he'll never fully recover, but it's a start. Before I pass out, I request to be the boys teacher... Very advanced... Smart..." said an out of breath Shisui as he fell to the floor, quickly balling up and fell asleep. "Mmm, sleepy..."

"Hard to believe he's the grandson of the man that helped found this village." stated Sarutobi. "But I suppose I can start his training early."

-Flash forward within a flashback-

Once again, naruto was in the Hokages office, though this time, it was for a rather happy reason. Today was the unofficial start of Naruto's ninja training.

"Naruto, how are you feeling?" asked the hokage. It was two days ago that Kakashi had found him in an alley way. Sarutobi truly was disgusted that any man of his village would do such a thing to anyone, let alone a six year old. After Kakashi had broken down the door to a council meeting and signed the adoption papers for naruto, the council said they would only allow it if an Uchiha trained him to keep him loyal to the village... (I never said they were smart people.)

"I'm alright jiji. Kakashi sama let me stay with him until he moves me in next door to his apartment." stated Naruto in an even tone, not overly excited, but not downtrodden. A true testament to how far he had come.

"Sama?" questioned Kakashi, who was leaning against the door frame.

"Yea, you saved me from that guy and let me stay with you. You're the only person I respect enough to call sama." stated Naruto smiling. "Well, I guess Shisui and Itachi too, but they're more like brothers."

"What about me Naruto? Don't you respect me?" asked Hiruzen

"But jiji, you asked me not to call you Sama? You said it made you feel old." stated a confused Naruto.