Act 2

Noah Reiss assembled the Reiss Family and Royal Government's Council underneath the Chapel for the Founding Titan to be given to a successor

Melanie Reiss and her children at nearby the Chapel at a garden having a picnic

Melanie Reiss and her children at nearby the Chapel at a garden having a picnic. Frieda was interested in seeing what was going on in the Chapel. Frieda waited until her mother was distracted by her siblings and then run off. Frieda entered the Chapel, she heard voices and went down to the Underground Crystal Caverns where she felt like she was transported to another world its ethereal beauty was enough to mesmerize her as if in a trance. Frieda came up to a chamber where strange people and her family were there... Her grandfather, father and Uncle. Frieda decided to hide somewhere and watch.

Noah spoke to his sons as the Council gathered around. He stated he needs to pass on the Founding Titan to the New King of The Walls. He wants one of them to rise to the occasion and carry on the legacy of the First King. Rod Reiss was scared of inheriting the Titan he wanted to make a change but was afraid of what would happen to him. Uri knew this and was prepared for this... his brother has a wife and children. He couldn't let his life be cut short as he loved him dearly even when they were children. Uri is willing to shoulder the burden and attempt to change things by freeing them from the Titans. Uri approached his brother and states that he shouldn't worry about anything as he will inherit the power... all he asks is for Rod to pray.

In the brightly lit chamber beneath the Chapel, the gravity of the moment hung heavy in the air as Noah Reiss addressed his sons, Rod and Uri. The Royal Government's Council gathered around, their presence adding to the solemnity of the occasion.

Noah, his expression a mix of weariness and determination, spoke of the need to pass on the Founding Titan to a new sovereign-a successor who would carry on the legacy of the First King and uphold the traditions of the Reiss family.

Rod Reiss, his eyes betraying a mixture of fear and reluctance, wrestled with the weight of inheriting the Titan. He harbored a desire for change, a wish to break free from the cyclical nature of their fate, but the fear of the unknown held him in its grip.

Uri, perceptive to his brother's internal struggle, stepped forward. He recognized Rod's love for his wife and children. Uri, willing to shoulder the burden that haunted Rod's dreams, spoke with a quiet resolve.